Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

2nd Annual F-Body Cruise - Colonial Parkway - Williamsburg VA - May 26th

Old 02-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HRFBODY has disabled reputation
Arrow 2nd Annual F-Body Cruise - Colonial Parkway - Williamsburg VA - May 26th

2nd Annual F-Body Cruise
along Colonial Parkway & BBQ @ Newport News Park

MAY 26th, 2007

Hey everyone, last year we had an excellent turn out and a lot of fun. This year we look forward to doing it all again. Bigger and better!

Here are all the important details you will need to know:

1.) The cruise will start in Williamsburg this year. Everyone will meet up at the Jamestown Settlement.

Directions To The Meet-Up Location
Hampton Roads Folks
Take I-64 towards Richmond
Take Exit 242A West via Route 199
Travel about 5 miles down route 199
Make a left hand turn onto Jamestown Road, aka 31 South, (it will be the 4th stop light on 199)
Travel 3 miles down 31 south
You will see signs for the Jamestown Settlement
Make a left hand turn into the Jamestown Settlement Parking lot, there are a lot of big signs, you can't miss it. We will have an HRFBODY banner out front.

2.) Meet-Up Time : 12:00-12:45
Heres the deal, YOU NEED TO SHOW UP before 12:45. We will be rolling out onto the parkway at 1pm. If you show up at 1pm, you'll be clueless as to what we'll be doing.

3.) We'll be waiting for people to show up, once everyone is there, I will give an announcement, I will have route maps and explain in detail what we will be doing. There will be no confusion this year about where people should be going, and where we will be stopping for pictures. We have already picked the spots, and we have a photographer crew. You will also be able to order prints later on. I will explain all of this at the start before we get on the parkway.

4.) BBQ & Mini-Show - We have a pavilion that can handle 100 people, reserved at Newport News Park, it cost us $60 dollars for the reservation. We'll also be providing all the food, therefore, we are asking that YOU PAY TO EAT, the cost is $4.00 per person. We feel this is reasonable.
If you don't agree, don't come. It's that simple.

We will be providing a detailed route and stop map for everyone, and will explain all the other details the day of the event. All you have to do is bring yourself and your car.

If anyone would like to cruise together to the meet-up location, feel free to make those arrangements among yourselves.

This is the link to the official event info: http://www.hrfbody.com/2nd_annual_f-t4619.html

Pictures from last years cruise: http://www.hrfbody.com/gallery/brows...p?c=96&userid=[/SIZE]

Last edited by HRFBODY; 04-22-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:06 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd
Default Re: 2nd Annual F-Body Cruise - Colonial Parkway - Williamsburg VA - June 2nd

I'm going to plan to make it to this event this year!
Old 02-15-2007, 04:40 PM
New Year. Same Shit.

reocamaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2nd Annual F-Body Cruise - Colonial Parkway - Williamsburg VA - June 2nd

I can't wait to unveil her at the cruise... rock on!
Old 02-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

I'll be posting the meet-up locations and times and directions along with downloadable maps within a few weeks.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

i got a bunch of buddies who own f-bodies, im sure they'd love to show
i wouldnt dare bring my Fox-body though
Old 03-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

I'm gonna make it this year
Old 03-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

can i roll if i dont have an fb0dy?
Old 04-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN POSTED AN UPDATED
Old 04-24-2007, 07:50 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo
Default Re: 2nd Annual F-Body Cruise - Colonial Parkway - Williamsburg VA - May 26th

i wanna ride with someone.... i wish i didn't sell mine
Old 04-28-2007, 04:47 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 2nd Annual F-Body Cruise - Colonial Parkway - Williamsburg VA - May 26th

Early estimations put us at around 50 cars. Last year we only had 13.

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual F-Body Cruise - Colonial Parkway - Williamsburg VA - May 26th