Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

4th Annual Bash at the Lube!

Old 06-28-2010, 07:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChargerSXT is on a distinguished road
Default 4th Annual Bash at the Lube!

The 4th Annual Bash at the Lube!, Back to School Bash Car, Truck and Bike Show will be held on Saturday, August 7th, at the Quaker Steak & Lube, 12832 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA. Rain date is Sunday, August 8th.

The event is an official benefit for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and is proudly sponsored by Quaker Steak & Lube of Newport News, Dyno Tuned Performance of Chesapeake, Trophy World, Inc. of Newport News and Stan’s Collision & Refinishing Center of Newport News (mention the Back to School Bash and get a 10% discount on paint and materials!). Once again, the show is an official sanctioned event of the Chryslers Owners Group.

The event is free to the public, and is open to all makes, models, and years of vehicles… including trucks and SUVs, antique cars, exotic cars, muscle cars, hot rods, race cars, tuner cars, motorcycles, etc. Registration is $10 for ALL vehicles. There will be “goody bags” and dash plaques for the first 50 registered participants, food, music, door prizes, a 50/50 raffle, and vehicle displays. Awards will be given the Top 50 vehicles…as well as Best in Show Car/Truck, Best in Show Bike, and Best Club Participation awards!

Over the past three years, the show has hosted over 300 vehicles and thousands of enthusiasts (participants and spectators), and has raised approximately $5900.00 for charity. This year, with your help, we hope to significantly increase the participation in the show, as well as the funds raised for St. Jude…which is recognized as one of the world’s most outstanding charitable organizations!

St. Jude was founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas for the sole purpose of conducting basic and clinical research into catastrophic childhood diseases, mainly cancer. St. Jude is the largest childhood cancer research center in the world, having treated children from all 50 states and from around the world. Additionally, St. Jude is the only pediatric research center where families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance, and families without insurance are never asked to pay.

All money raised at this event will go directly to the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital!

Please help make this year’s event a huge success as we help in the fight against catastrophic childhood diseases.

For more information and updates, please visit www.hr-mopar.info. Click on the “Bash at the Lube!” banner on the home page, or on the “Bash at the Lube!” link at the top of each page.

Thanks...and I hope to see you there!!!
Attached Thumbnails 4th Annual Bash at the Lube!-bash-lube-logo.jpg   4th Annual Bash at the Lube!-103_7157.jpg  

Last edited by ChargerSXT; 06-28-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi
Default Re: 4th Annual Bash at the Lube!

I love quaker steak and lube...i got every tuesday for unlimited wings and the $4 32oz beers
Old 06-28-2010, 12:34 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by Z33_Taxi
I love quaker steak and lube...i got every tuesday for unlimited wings and the $4 32oz beers
whaaaaaaaat.... I may have to try that out tomorrow....
Old 06-28-2010, 01:14 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

so we sign up day of? Im down to participate for the cause
Old 06-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Registered Member

GT-R has disabled reputation

sounds good. i might make it.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:24 AM
Registered Member

Yes, registration is day of the show. I've done pre-registration in the past, but have never gotten over 5 vehicles pre-registered, so I decided to just to registration the day of the show.

We had 105 vehicles there last year. I hope to top that this year.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

BUMP!!!
Old 07-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of

what if i'd like to "register" before the show and just not show up? could that be done?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 6spd z33
what if i'd like to "register" before the show and just not show up? could that be done?
Yup. Send my your email address and I'll forward you a registration sheet. Any and all donations are always welcome!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

FYI, The Lube will be selling breakfast items the morning of the show...coffee, breakfast sandwiches/biscuits, etc. A portion of the proceeds from the sales will go to St. Judes.

Also, there will be a Silpada (jewelry) representative at the show. All proceeds from the Silpada sales will go to St. Judes.

Quick Reply: 4th Annual Bash at the Lube!