Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Cars and Coffee - North Virginia - Dec. 18th @ 8:00am

Old 12-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chrcowan has disabled reputation
Default Cars and Coffee - North Virginia - Dec. 18th @ 8:00am

Hey all,

I'm new to this forum, but I organize a meetup group in Northern Virginia called the NOVA Sports Car Club (http://www.meetup.com/novascc/). It's the only meetup group of sports car owners and enthusiasts in the Washington, DC metro area and with the group under new management (me), we're excited about getting more members. Anyways, we have our first meetup scheduled in Vienna, VA on Dec. 18th from 8:00-10:00am. Please visit the website for details about the event and to join the group. If you plan on attending please take a moment to RSVP (so I can let me know how many people we have coming). Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!!

-Chris
Old 12-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Cars and Coffee - North Virginia - Dec. 18th @ 8:00am

They have a C & C every Saturday and Sunday up in that area. The only thing is that the one on Saturdays is for Lunch.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

chrcowan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cars and Coffee - North Virginia - Dec. 18th @ 8:00am

Originally Posted by SlowGhost
They have a C & C every Saturday and Sunday up in that area. The only thing is that the one on Saturdays is for Lunch.
Awesome. Where at? Or do you know who I could contact?