Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA

Old 03-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA

Originally Posted by grkguy89
oh come on not one shot of my saab?
Check the C & C FB page.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Saabing Around

grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89 grkguy89

Originally Posted by SlowGhost
Check the C & C FB page.
i have been fb free for over a year... not going back on that shit
so alas i cant see the pics
Old 03-20-2011, 08:54 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by MustB18
well your in Vegas hit one of the strip clubs up and have one of the ladies give you a nice hot lap dance.
You airforce guys have it good out here....luckily naval intelligence let's me enjoy this
Old 03-21-2011, 04:39 AM
Registered member

DarkPath has disabled reputation

Fellas - I think Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg is here to stay... As an Event Coordinator along with SlowGhost... We both wish to send a shout out to all those who have attended through the cold weather months and turned out in droves to attend this event now that the warmer weather has arrived. Its been a real mind-bender these last two month watching the numbers jump in Feb by 55 car and in March by another 40... The quick count yesterday was 155+. Owners were great with few incidents of revving and zero burnouts - important to ensure the Mall Management recognizes our attention to Mall Patron safety. Its up to each of us to enforce the policy when on location. In other news - I am getting reports that the Police now know we are in Williamsburg on the 3rd Saturday of the month and are setting up speed traps on Richmond Road (I heard their was a race on Richmond Road just after the February event - so I for one can't blame them.) My comments reflect an attitude of: Have Fun but Be Careful out there for your own safety while being conscious of how your actions may affect our event and access at this PERFECT Location. Hope to see you all at the April event - I had a freaking blast Saturday and believe the event will continue to get bigger as it gets warmer.

Thanks again for your participation - Darkpath - Event Coordinator C&C Williamsburg

The money shot -

Last edited by DarkPath; 03-21-2011 at 04:41 AM. Reason: add logo
Old 03-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer

It figures, I got duty on that day.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Kremer
It figures, I got duty on that day.
That sucks! However the Event is every 3rd Saturday of the month, hope you can make it in the following months.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

got a invite via business card under the windshield wiper..I may show up
Old 03-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
That is a good sign!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 02:50 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

in for April... the 16th right?
Old 03-25-2011, 03:46 AM
Registered member

DarkPath has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
That business card likely came from Russ or Karen - They live out in Chesapeake (He's an asst. coordinator along with Slowghost and me) Assuming you drive a Z.. Come on out in April (16th) You can meet the delivery agent. Look for me too - not hard to spot - I drive Zweet Z.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA