Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA

Old 03-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA

Originally Posted by DarkPath
That business card likely came from Russ or Karen - They live out in Chesapeake (He's an asst. coordinator along with Slowghost and me) Assuming you drive a Z.. Come on out in April (16th) You can meet the delivery agent. Look for me too - not hard to spot - I drive Zweet Z.
According to his profile supposdely he drives a Mazda 6, however he is welcome anyway! Everyone is....

Originally Posted by Southwade
in for April... the 16th right?
Yeap!!!

Last edited by SlowGhost; 03-25-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Registered Member

Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer Kremer

So I paid someone to take my duty that day, I will def be there with some fellow b15 owners!!
Old 04-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Banned

bjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these partsbjordan69 is infamous around these parts

I will be there this month on the bike.bike wasn't ready last month.cNt wait fellas and there is also a hooters car show that day that starts at 11 on bypass
Old 04-08-2011, 06:19 AM
Registered member

DarkPath has disabled reputation

Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg
has formed a limited partnership for the Month of April with representatives from Ferraris on the Vine! Representatives will be on hand for the April 16th Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg, promoting the FOTV event that runs April 29th through May 1st. Festivities will include among other events: a Ferrari Exhibition at the Williamsburg Winery from 12 to 3 on Sunday the 1st! Included in the promotion of the event are Exhibition Only tickets (not available to the public) offered to Cars & Coffee attendees at our C&C Wmbg event on April 16th.

We've been told to expect a brand new, locally owned, Ferrari 458 Italia for preferred parking display at Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg on the 16th. This special 'area first' unveiling at C&C will give attendees a "taste" of what they'll enjoy when "wandering among the Ferraris" during the exhibition at the Winery. So come on out to C&C Williamsburg on the 16th and be among the first in the area to see and photograph this Sexxy new addition to the Ferrari family!

For more information stay tuned at the Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg website and facebook pages indicated in the signature of this thread.

Hope to see you on the 16th! C&C Wmbg ~ Event Coordinator

Last edited by DarkPath; 04-08-2011 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:43 AM
Registered member

Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg attendees to April's event will have access to Not For Sale To the Public - Discount Tickets - to attend the "Exhibition Only" portion of the FOTV Event on May 1st...

Tickets will be $10.00 each...

Also - at the April Cars & Coffee Williamsburg Event we will display a brand new Ferrari 458 Italia and a 550 Maranello to promote the FOTV event running April 29 - May 1st

Hope this C&C Member Only discount invites you to feel this is a must attend event! Come on out this weekend and get your tickets before they run out.

Last edited by DarkPath; 04-12-2011 at 04:48 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:48 AM
Registered member

Old 04-12-2011, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

jonhorne4 has disabled reputation

Hope it dont rain finally got time off to go sat
If it stays on for sat me and the wife will be there in my Black 04 GT says ON3 IWIN on the plate
Old 04-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Registered member

Glad to hear you are going to make it out this weekend. Trying to push the rain off till afternoon... It may be cloudy - but sometimes that makes for awesome photography... So lets look on the bright side. I'll post a message here Friday night with the final Weather call... Lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather and a HUGE turn out.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:57 AM
Registered Member

jonhorne4 has disabled reputation

Yeah hope so be the first one i get to attend
Old 04-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Outcast

certifydG is a splendid one to beholdcertifydG is a splendid one to beholdcertifydG is a splendid one to beholdcertifydG is a splendid one to beholdcertifydG is a splendid one to beholdcertifydG is a splendid one to beholdcertifydG is a splendid one to behold

Anyone care to caravan this sat (16th) from VA Beach?

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA