Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Day & Night Crew Meet II

Old 02-26-2007, 08:12 AM
Owe 'bama Care

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT
Default Re: Day & Night Crew Meet II

I had a great time, even the ride down wasn't bad. Nametags for the next meet for sure (I can't remember shit). Thanks, Corey for setting it up and thanks Rich for picking it up. We need to start planning the March meet.
redonthehead, is bass-o-rama above you? where did you go? I had the note ready for your car and everything. Oh, and the few pics I took will get posted tomorrow, I left my camera at home and I have dial there, so I'll wait till I get to work to post them.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:16 AM
wanna play?

rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
I had a great time, even the ride down wasn't bad. Nametags for the next meet for sure (I can't remember shit). Thanks, Corey for setting it up and thanks Rich for picking it up. We need to start planning the March meet.
redonthehead, is bass-o-rama above you? where did you go? I had the note ready for your car and everything. Oh, and the few pics I took will get posted tomorrow, I left my camera at home and I have dial there, so I'll wait till I get to work to post them.
Of course its not above me. Some people from my club hang there a lot. I just had made previous plans b/c I wasnt exactly sure what was going on afterwards. Ill be sure to keep it open next time...and Ill bring my cam. And you had a note ready???? So are you saying that you are stalking me now...

Old 02-26-2007, 08:18 AM
wanna play?

rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DoingOK
Duh Nice meeting you........need a sugah daddy?

On a side note- I have found redheads to either be quiet and homely or cute and vivacious. You didn't seem quiet ;-)
Aw, just making sure.

And yes, quietness does not run in my veins.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:38 AM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

Duh Nice meeting you........need a sugah daddy?

On a side note- I have found redheads to either be quiet and homely or cute and vivacious. You didn't seem quiet ;-)
e fucking pimp.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:43 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by nismo
e fucking pimp.
LOL........naw, I'm good to go.......not lookin'. OK, unless someone introduces me to a HOT MILF that Jimmy hasn't spanked it to on BangBros.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:48 AM

LOL........naw, I'm good to go.......not lookin'. OK, unless someone introduces me to a HOT MILF that Jimmy hasn't spanked it to on BangBros.
jimmy has pumped the penguin to pretty much all milfs on the intarwebz
Old 02-26-2007, 08:53 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by nismo
jimmy has pumped the penguin to pretty much all milfs on the intarwebz
yeah, that little fucker should have Popeye forearms by now.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:55 AM

yeah, that little fucker should have Popeye forearms by now.
hahah....

when he eats his spinach of course
Old 02-26-2007, 08:59 AM
wanna play?

I know some hot milfs....but they are not affiliated with bangbros.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:04 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

That you know of.

Im starting a chapter here in the 757. Tell your hot milf friends to contact me for auditions.

Quick Reply: Day & Night Crew Meet II