Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Dirftwater 15

Old 09-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28
Default Re: Dirftwater 15

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Had a blast and was able to drive the wheels off my car!!!!
Hahaha you really did. I saw someone rolling your wheel before I saw the car, had no idea wtf had happened.

I just uploaded one of my go-pro videos to youtube, I guess I'll start a thread in the gallery section? I hate being the one to start threads.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:06 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Aluminum lug nuts > Me

Ive had them on the car since I built the car, its been to VIR a couple times, and a couple Driftwater events, the last one I did quite a bit of sliding around in the car.

Saturday bolted on a set of crap tires in the rear .... checked all my fluid levels, tq'd my wheels and went out .... came out first lap sliding around just fine, spun the car once as well. Came through the sweeper and a red s14 had gone off at the kink .... and stabbed the throttle a litle more to get a little more angle out of the car to avoid hitting him .... stopped, waved .... dumped the clutch and bam .... I saw my wheel fly past me through the air ... I was like ... well .... thats probally not good.

No biggie though. Gotta replace the studs and do a little body work on the widebody then let her eat again.

May get a hand brake put in it .... who knows. I do know that bitch will def sit until the begining of the year, ive got a bit to much going on for the rest of the year to even worry about it.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:12 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

I def felt bad for ya, first turn and the damn wheel flies off.