Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Driftwater 6.1 April 25th

Old 04-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JahShuWah has disabled reputation
Default Re: Driftwater 6.1 April 25th

NOOOOOOO! I wish i had my car.

Hopefully i can come to the next one.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:32 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Old 04-17-2010, 08:48 AM
JUST SAYIN...WHAT!?

THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER

wow were up to 7 sign ups now.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Registered member

240ss 240ss 240ss 240ss 240ss 240ss 240ss

im signed up! com'on people. this is a great event for beginner and advanced drivers alike
Old 04-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

inner control has disabled reputation

hey, i just finished the ACU 4 event.. we were wondering with a friend of mine (him - z06, me - Evo X) if there was still anything with american citizens only permitted.....
we read sth like that last year....
we live and work in the states for over 4 years. we graduated university here and we have work permits and visas, ids,..
help regarding this is appreciated...
our cars are build up adn ready and we live in Outer Banks, 30mins from the track
Old 04-18-2010, 07:50 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Originally Posted by inner control
hey, i just finished the ACU 4 event.. we were wondering with a friend of mine (him - z06, me - Evo X) if there was still anything with american citizens only permitted.....
we read sth like that last year....
we live and work in the states for over 4 years. we graduated university here and we have work permits and visas, ids,..
help regarding this is appreciated...
our cars are build up adn ready and we live in Outer Banks, 30mins from the track
I'm pretty sure it's US Citizen only. I'm still waiting on what they want citizens without "copyable" paperwork to do in order to participate. I asked about it during the last event without an answer and it seems that way this time. If you guys need more drivers, please get me some information about what needs to be done, otherwise we'll have to wait for the next couple events to go by for their passports to arrive. They're citizens (and had to earn it unlike those of us who were born here) so I'd hope some kind of solution can be made since copying their paperwork in any way is punishable by law. Otherwise, like I said, we'll have to wait for the next few events while their passports get processed.

Just to clarify, if you paid your entry fee and the event gets canceled due to lack of participants, you will get bumped to the next event and if you back out of the event there is no refund.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Registered Member

we got passports with visas for our stays here, NC ids and work permit cards...
we have been emailing left and right and we are NOT going to pay $100 if we have no clarification regarding this.. please help us out..
"pretty sure" does not work for an answer guys.. this is awesome event, we will bring our bult cars and will spread a lot of word in our area since we are known well..
Old 04-19-2010, 03:18 AM
JUST SAYIN...WHAT!?

THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER

i apologize for not clarifying in my orginal post but, YOU MUST BE A US CITIZEN TO ATTEND

this facility does not negotiate.

and as of this morning we have ten drivers.

if you are planning to attend this event i need you to make sure i have you credentials by 5pm today, this includes anyone attending from a bumped event.

thanks in advance
Dan Summers
Old 04-19-2010, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

i do not see how we can come in this case.. we are only US residents , not citizens...
this is so sad, since it does not make sense to me. i do not see the difference, we went to an ACTIVE military base like ACU 4 in Norfolk and we were fine..
and this event is so close to us....
if there is nothing that can be done than we will not be able to be there..
very sad....
Old 04-19-2010, 04:48 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

Originally Posted by inner control
i do not see how we can come in this case.. we are only US residents , not citizens...
this is so sad, since it does not make sense to me. i do not see the difference, we went to an ACTIVE military base like ACU 4 in Norfolk and we were fine..
and this event is so close to us....
if there is nothing that can be done than we will not be able to be there..
very sad....
because this is a PRIVATE facility. they can set their own rules and standards just so long as they meet the min requirements of our military. acu4 has no secret things on base that would be benifical for foriegn countries to use. over here at norfolk naval, dont even think about getting close to a ship or sub if you are not a citizen. it depends on the facility and the commands rules.

Quick Reply: Driftwater 6.1 April 25th