Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Driftwater 6.1 April 25th

Old 04-19-2010, 05:10 AM
JUST SAYIN...WHAT!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER
Default Re: Driftwater 6.1 April 25th

Originally Posted by inner control
i do not see how we can come in this case.. we are only US residents , not citizens...
this is so sad, since it does not make sense to me. i do not see the difference, we went to an ACTIVE military base like ACU 4 in Norfolk and we were fine..
and this event is so close to us....
if there is nothing that can be done than we will not be able to be there..
very sad....
unfortunately the only people it has to make sense to are the people making the rules.

its actually not that hard to understand when you think about it. military bases allow non us citizens on their facilities routinely, so to them its no big deal.
i know for a fact being prior military that they dont allow you or any other non certified person full access to whatever they want.
this facility in order to protect itself allows only us citizens in.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

93celicaowner has disabled reputation

hey dan can you set up some type of list in the op like they have for autox, like

name (Paid or unpaid) (paper work received or no paper work received

i think it would be beneficial to show everyone where they stand, i still dont know if you got my copy of my birth certificate.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:30 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Originally Posted by lookoutdan
i apologize for not clarifying in my orginal post but, YOU MUST BE A US CITIZEN TO ATTEND

this facility does not negotiate.

and as of this morning we have ten drivers.

if you are planning to attend this event i need you to make sure i have you credentials by 5pm today, this includes anyone attending from a bumped event.

thanks in advance
Dan Summers
That still doesn't answer my question about US Citizens that do NOT have copyable paperwork. I'll get you three more drivers if you can give me a straight answer. You say US citizens only and they are US citizens. Can they bring their paperwork to show to the facility prior to the event so that the facility can write the information down for the background check?
Old 04-19-2010, 05:37 AM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
That still doesn't answer my question about US Citizens that do NOT have copyable paperwork. I'll get you three more drivers if you can give me a straight answer. You say US citizens only and they are US citizens. Can they bring their paperwork to show to the facility prior to the event so that the facility can write the information down for the background check?
How is it that you cannot copy there info. Copiers are everywhere this days.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:41 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

he said its illegal to copy them but i really dont see any issue with scanning the document and just sending it to Dan. its not like he distributes them or anything lol. Elric, the paperwork HAS to be in at least a week or so prior to the event, they cant just do a background check at the gate.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:05 AM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Originally Posted by ProjektPhoto
How is it that you cannot copy there info. Copiers are everywhere this days.
True, maybe I can just write their info down with some crayons and fax that to them. Should suffice right?

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
he said its illegal to copy them but i really dont see any issue with scanning the document and just sending it to Dan. its not like he distributes them or anything lol. Elric, the paperwork HAS to be in at least a week or so prior to the event, they cant just do a background check at the gate.
That's not the point. If a government document says "PUNISHABLE BY LAW IF COPIED" and you go and copy it and send it to a private facility that works in conjunction with the government, what do you think is gonna happen? I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. I understand the deadline, if they can go to the facility today or hell even tomorrow to prove that they have their paperwork so that the facility can get their information they are more than willing.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:34 AM
JUST SAYIN...WHAT!?

THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER

im sure that they have more things to worry about than turning you in for copying the documents.

its up to you. copy them and come or dont copy them and keep complaining about "breaking the law"
Old 04-19-2010, 06:38 AM
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar

I'll be at the next one. If not, I'll blow my car up.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

BUMP
Old 04-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
True, maybe I can just write their info down with some crayons and fax that to them. Should suffice right?

That's not the point. If a government document says "PUNISHABLE BY LAW IF COPIED" and you go and copy it and send it to a private facility that works in conjunction with the government, what do you think is gonna happen? I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. I understand the deadline, if they can go to the facility today or hell even tomorrow to prove that they have their paperwork so that the facility can get their information they are more than willing.
i am sure that you are not suppose to make a photo copy of a passport either seeing as its a "government doccument"

i am sure there are rules for making copies, for example, if leroy makes a copy for himself and tries to use it as his own, then yeah. if you make a reproduction for yourself i dont see how that would stand up in court. i am sure they leave the tags on the their matresses and pillows too right.

Last edited by quick26; 04-19-2010 at 10:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Driftwater 6.1 April 25th