Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Driftwater 8 (drift/grip event) - Sunday, September 19th, 2010

Old 09-27-2010, 05:04 AM
Yes I race a HONDA!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec
Default Re: Driftwater 8 (drift/grip event) - Sunday, September 19th, 2010

Hey Dan, just wanted to bring something to your attention.... There is a pic on HT with a passanger with his arm out the window. I'm not sure how your insurance works but most are not going to like that. I know the events have been safe so far but as these guys get faster and faster there is more of a chance for the inevitable. Just a thought. Best of luck withh all future events.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:48 PM
JUST SAYIN...WHAT!?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER
Default Re: Driftwater 8 (drift/grip event) - Sunday, September 19th, 2010

Originally Posted by vbspec
Hey Dan, just wanted to bring something to your attention.... There is a pic on HT with a passanger with his arm out the window. I'm not sure how your insurance works but most are not going to like that. I know the events have been safe so far but as these guys get faster and faster there is more of a chance for the inevitable. Just a thought. Best of luck withh all future events.

I really appreciate the heads up. I guess that's something ill need to cover more thouroghly in
My drivers meetings. It is however hard to keep an eye on everyone when they are on track.