Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

haygood on saturday nights

Old 03-09-2007, 05:12 AM
I Love to Hate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well
Default haygood on saturday nights

There is never any import turnout on saturday nights at haygood in va beach. Mostly mustangs and a few corvettes. There is plenty of light and music is provided by a neighboring bar/grille. I'm just seein if anyone wants to start a weekly meet on saturday nights from about 6-9. Check out cars and shoot the ish. It seems like a good, legal place to meet that is ok with the fuzz.

Its located on independenve Blvd. just past the hospital on the left. There is a farm fresh and a marshalls in the lot.

Post on this thread here if your interested. I can put a word in to the owner and make sure its cool.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:41 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: haygood on saturday nights

Are you talking about Jenro's?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:16 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Yeah I think he is...but it looks like he wants to meet after jenros is over..I'd be down
Old 03-09-2007, 06:24 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by mirageracer
Yeah I think he is...but it looks like he wants to meet after jenros is over..I'd be down
And you'd probably get kicked out and told to come back during normal hours.

Why can't ricers just go with the flow?
Old 03-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

What do you mean the flow? I go to jenros all the time. My cars not nice enough to show it there thought haha
Old 03-09-2007, 08:42 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Yeah, Jenros is what i'm talkin about. Most people wouldn't know where a certin resturant is. Anyway, thats about the time all the domestics are up there. I'd just like to represent the clean import side of the car scene.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:49 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JDM-EJ2
Yeah, Jenros is what i'm talkin about. Most people wouldn't know where a certin resturant is. Anyway, thats about the time all the domestics are up there. I'd just like to represent the clean import side of the car scene.
Represent all you want to, but chances are, no one will notice you. Most of the patrons there appreciate high horsepower, rare or classic cars. Most imports don't fall under that category.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:57 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

And there isn't a No Imports allowed sign up during Jenro's or anything. Everyone, that doesn't act like a fool, is welcome. Just go during the normal times, who knows, you might even meet some new people.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:22 AM
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Represent all you want to, but chances are, no one will notice you. Most of the patrons there appreciate high horsepower, rare or classic cars. Most imports don't fall under that category.
Or a Vortech S2000 unless they were lying to me
Old 03-09-2007, 10:46 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

I don't think it would be a good idea either being as some of the asshat import owners (along with domestic owners) would ruin it doing stupid shit. Now to the few who go up there during the regular meets and are resonsible i have nothing agianst, don't take it that way. I usually go every sat. but i'm not sure if i will until i can get my bodydamage repaired.

Quick Reply: haygood on saturday nights