Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

HEMI meet/greet + Dyno Day @ Adrenaline in Richmond

Old 05-24-2010, 05:59 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default HEMI meet/greet + Dyno Day @ Adrenaline in Richmond

Adrenaline, PWR Performance, Route 6 Motorsports, and Myself are having a dyno day at Adrenaline Auto on June 5th. The intention is a Meet/Greet dyno day for the modern Hemi cars.

Here is the description from another forum by the main organizer:

Adrenaline Autoworks will be hosting the dyno day at their new facility in Richmond.

They would like to start the first Dyno at 10 am and run as many through as we can bring them. It will be 3 pulls with A/F. They did ask that if at all possible to call them and handle the money before hand so that way they don't have to stop between cars to run credit cards or handle the transaction.

If interested in the AWD please call them in advance to talk about this.

Their address and number to follow:
Adrenaline Autoworks
804-525-6738
712 Albany Avenue
Richmond, Va 23224
Ask for Pip
Tell him the dyno Day June 5th.

As for the remainder of the night, I wanted to try and gauge how many people are going to be interested in the dyno to determine how long people will be hanging out at Adrenaline, before calling the next stop and lining up dinner and drink specials.
Quite a few people from the LXForums are already on board... I know there aren't many Mopar guys on here but figured I'd throw this up for the few guys that are here.