Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Honda Meets... Newport News

Old 09-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
importiconep3 has disabled reputation
Honda Meets... Newport News

Well I just moved here and have a 2003 Turbo Civic Si. Back home all honda's met up every wednesday usually at a local pool hall, home depot, or just some empty parking lot and talked and all got together sometimes had a little race or here but its just alot of fun hanging out with fellow honda peeps. I am trying to start that out here in the newport news area i've seen a lot of honda's in this are and i'm sure you guys are up for it.

Basically only rules I have is don't do burnouts, loud music, and please please please no ricers. So whoever is interested on starting this up let me know out here and we can figure a spot, time, and day. Could grill do whatever.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n
Default Re: Honda Meets... Newport News

Wow you're late.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

Post Re: Honda Meets... Newport News

Originally Posted by Thurman
Wow you're late.
Yeah I bet i mean i've heard home depot on fridays and stuff but there is never anyone there. I haven't been here that long so if you guys can fill me in.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

Saturday is the day, that's why you never see anyone at home depot on friday lol.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:19 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Great idea!
Old 09-15-2008, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Thurman
Saturday is the day, that's why you never see anyone at home depot on friday lol.
damn kinda thought i was at the wrong place wrong time. Do a lot of people show up? You guys just chill there or all go for a ride? trying to get into the honda scene out here but really don't know anyone. I always see a black eg hatch with black red lipped wheels. I've seen a lot of dc2's out here but just didnt know where to go.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:03 PM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Saturday night not Friday... heh
Old 09-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: New Warhammer Online Power Leveling Research

Originally Posted by lronclawbigun
But most Chinese gold-farming operations have offered services such as "Warhammer Power Leveling" in which they assume control of a player's character and turn it into a high-powered hero far faster than the original owner could manage themselves.Now Chinese-based game service companies offering Warhammer Power Leveling is growing continuously. Looking over the entire Southeast Asian market, many of these companies are concentrated in the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and other areas in India. North Korea is worth mentioning because the labor cost is currently the most inexpensive. The variety of services now offered include specific quest completions and PVP power-leveling. For leveling itself, according to the average price has dropped . The reasons for this are as follows: 1. The War Power Leveling companies increased, bringing huge competitive pressure. 2. The skill of leveling is more and more demanding. 3. The large-scale company's monopoly on cheap prices causes other companies to have insufficient funds. To compete, those companies have to reduce prices to survival. There is no explicit legal rule to claim whether the service is allowed or not regarding - therefore, Warhammer Online power leveling needs a long period to be completely mature. Everyone is waiting to see what happens.Cheap war cd key.
OMFG WHAT DO WE DOOOOOOOOOO?
Old 09-15-2008, 06:24 PM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

yaeh dude.
deff saturday.
youll see cars bouncing around from place to place
Old 09-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

avillamarin has disabled reputation

HEY!

where do you guys meet? what home depot of newport news, sorry but i live in virginia beach. time and place please. i am willing to do the drive and see whatz up.

thanks