Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Integra dc photoshoot/cruise planning meet

Old 02-18-2007, 08:35 AM
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Default Re: Integra dc photoshoot/cruise planning meet

Originally Posted by SilverDC4Life
everyone else with dc's pm me ur number.....i have a place that i have to check out..and see if its photoshoot material....i just want to be able to text everyone at one time for info ,instead of pm'in everyone..or just pass the word out..either one works
now.. I want to make sure.. this is integra owners... ? and no other damn cars.. no civics or rsx's... integras... right?

Last edited by notsogoodfeline; 02-18-2007 at 08:50 AM. Reason: edit. I shouldnt be such a bitch. lawlz
Old 02-18-2007, 08:49 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

i really hope your not getting all huffy puffy over me borrowing this car if the owner cant make it so i can show off his car and my work.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:49 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

i'm trying not to... but I think it stems from not wanting to see you.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:53 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

haha,figures that.but itll be ok....theres not gonna be a war or celebrity death match or anything. just chill.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:54 AM
wharlgarbl

oh of course there won't be a war darling. I just really, seriously don't want to see you. end of story. that and it IS an integra function and your whackself has that damn civic now 'stead of a teggy

edit: why the hell you responding to me anyway. I was indirect with my statement b/c there is no need or purpose for us to communicate. but don't answer that cuz there's no need.

Last edited by notsogoodfeline; 02-18-2007 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:00 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

i like my civic thank you very much....and i dont particularly want to see you either,but its really not that big of a deal and im not gonna let it worry me enough to not come and bring this car and show it and hand out my business card if i can. if seeing me is really that big of a deal, then dont come.i mean ...its a car gathering, its bound to happen sooner or later....whether here or at the track, its gonna happen...itll be alright
Old 02-18-2007, 09:02 AM
wharlgarbl

not just any car gathering... it's an integra owner's car gathering.

but it's ok. i understand the taking of opportunity.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Registered Member

94CivicEXRacer has disabled reputation

...WOW!
Old 02-18-2007, 06:03 PM
time for a change

SmallBlock_DC2 is an unknown quantity at this point

That day was kinda un-organized but it was fun. I hope the next meet will be a lil bit warmer of a day so we dont all freeze our asses off. Had fun the whole time tho, only complaint was the cold temperature. Then again im a southern boy who likes 50 degree winters...lol
Old 02-18-2007, 08:37 PM
FL1PSDE 101

Fl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond reputeFl1pSde 101 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.myspace.com/vasfinestdcs

every dc2&4 integra owners..check this page out....and add it to your damn list...

Quick Reply: Integra dc photoshoot/cruise planning meet