Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Old 06-22-2011, 11:33 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Default Re: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Originally Posted by sk8erdude10230
who is willing to help assemble a nissan meet since we have a honda tech meet why not start a nissan tech meet! since last years nissan meet was pure ehhhh not to man y cars showed up and i feel like if hondas can have a massive car show then why not nissans

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE A NISSAN SHOULD HELP PUT TOGETHER A NISSAN TECH MEET OR ATLEAST A DECENT SIZE NISSAN MEET!

if your down to start one then let me know! im trying to ahve one by the end of summer or maybe even in september!
Thought that's what Sumospeed meets were for
Old 06-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

snitches smh.......
Not "snitching"..Reporting your stupid ass second thread. There is no need for two.

Just so you know..everybody in your original thread knew exactly what you were talking about. You want to sit in a parking lot all day, and jerk off a bunch of guys who drive Nissan's. I mean, you made it extremely clear to us all that you're REALLY craving some JDM Nissan meat..you only said it a total of 11 times between your two retarded fucking threads. Why don't you bounce over so Zilvia and organize your silly little gang-bang somewhere far away from the 757. Nobody here wants anything to do with you and your homosexual tendencies.

Last edited by FS FTW; 06-22-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:53 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

yall are just to awsome.... but then again yall all probably drive peice of shit hondas btu awsome report me...... I DONT GIVE A fuck

ALSO MADE ANOTHER THREAD BECOUSE RETARDS DIDNT UNDERSTAND A THING I SAID IN THE OTHER ONE SO OBVIOUSLY IF I MADE A NEW ONE ITS ALOT MORE CLEAR ON WHAT IM LEANING TOWARDS
So much awesome in one post.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:30 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

BECAUSE RACECAR.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:13 PM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

yall are just to awsome.... but then again yall all probably drive peice of shit hondas btu awsome report me...... I DONT GIVE A fuck

ALSO MADE ANOTHER THREAD BECOUSE RETARDS DIDNT UNDERSTAND A THING I SAID IN THE OTHER ONE SO OBVIOUSLY IF I MADE A NEW ONE ITS ALOT MORE CLEAR ON WHAT IM LEANING TOWARDS
No one understood what you were saying because of the horrible fucking grammar you managed to type up.

And here's a rude awakening for you, I'm sure most of us in this thread drive a much nicer and much more reliable car than you could possibly afford.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

nissan meets around here never have a good turn out and your terrible grammar and retardation is just going to act as a deterrent to anyone who would actually feel like going,

but i would like to see your "badass" nissan since everyone else in here drives stupid honda's post a picture of it, please
Old 06-22-2011, 11:11 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I love these people that have absolutely no foothold in the community but think it'd be totally easy to just whip up a massive meet. (like for, let's say all the Nissan enthusiasts in Virginia) You clearly have no clue the idea of the work that goes into even meh meets, let alone ones people actually like. Someone that can't organize a sentence sure as fuck can't organize a meet. You literally just had a thought pop into your head and gave no thought as to any of the details. You're just an idiot and if you and your buddies wanna have a nismo circle jerk in the Wal Mart parking lot one weekend and talk about your half finished 240s that's cool but that doesn't exactly qualify as a meet.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

^ THIS
Old 06-22-2011, 11:33 PM
SG

C16EFSedan has disabled reputation

^ x2

btw he bought not built the fucking car anyways.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:09 AM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

We met up at mount trashmore a few years in a row, but i guess it just died off....It is mad hot outside to do anything with now.....

But seriouslt,,,,,,Come to the ice cream meet this Friday.....Look in the events section....Nissan or not its a start.

Quick Reply: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!