Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Old 06-23-2011, 07:51 AM
BROSCIENCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy
Default Re: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Originally Posted by Odyssey
We met up at mount trashmore a few years in a row, but i guess it just died off....It is mad hot outside to do anything with now.....

But seriouslt,,,,,,Come to the ice cream meet this Friday.....Look in the events section....Nissan or not its a start.
The Nissan community met up at an old landfill.....yep, that's sounds about right.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:26 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
The Nissan community met up at an old landfill.....yep, that's sounds about right.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

crznx2000 has disabled reputation

People in the nissan community that actually have decent cars, usually have better things to do than hang out at faggot meet ups....better things usually involving sanctioned events at roadcourses. I for one have much better things to do than hang out with a bunch of silly 240 fanboys who want to hang out with a bunch of other silly 240 fanboys showing off there multicolor hack job pos crap boxes and slam them into curbs, shopping carts, lamp posts, and other cars in an attempt to "drift". The fucking 240 craze makes me ashamed to even own nissans.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

GAlt has disabled reputation

ill b there if i can get off
Old 06-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

Originally Posted by GAlt
ill b there if i can get off
There is no "there"..shut up.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

dun lissen to theez hatterz sk8rboi892379734597235792345 they r just honduh fagz lol bet they dont even liek grilz hahaha honduh=abortion
i gotz a sweet 240 with a turbo and rimz its setup for durft tho some honda asked me to race at a stop LIGHT and i got him on the launch but he beat me in thrid gear but den I told HIM HEY my sweet nissan is set up for durft so come see me on the toegay and you wont be so lukky hondafag
Old 06-23-2011, 10:22 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

3rd Annual Dutch Rudder meat.

Be there.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

sk8erdude10230 has disabled reputation

doesnt matter if i bought the car built anyway joe.... i built my other one and then it was rear ended and totaled.... doesnt mean i dont apreciate my car.... or work on it myself....... i mean this is coming from the guy who has been building a car since he was in high school and he is 21 know....... and ur ragging on me...... i understand a meet doesnt just get thrown together.... NO FUCKING SHIT...... but ur gonna sya o we gonna sit n a parking lot and have a nismo circle jerk... ims orrry u fucking honda tools sit in parking lots and stare and suck eachother off over your wack ass hondas daily.... and then have your honda humper day every single year..... to do the same thing..... and yet people still show up..... so i suppose if u can assemble a nationall honda humpers day then we can easily start a nissan meet 1 time per year....
Originally Posted by C16EFSedan
^ x2

btw he bought not built the fucking car anyways.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

sk8erdude10230 has disabled reputation

the day u have a honda that beats me by third gear i will run my car into a tree and drive a moped.... i honestly dont think u understand a nissan is faster then a honda.... a stock sr20... can beat a b20 turbo..... so i am almost positive a built rb25 can walk on any honda swap..... unless its a full blown race car. and thats with the built rb being daily driven....
Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
dun lissen to theez hatterz sk8rboi892379734597235792345 they r just honduh fagz lol bet they dont even liek grilz hahaha honduh=abortion
i gotz a sweet 240 with a turbo and rimz its setup for durft tho some honda asked me to race at a stop LIGHT and i got him on the launch but he beat me in thrid gear but den I told HIM HEY my sweet nissan is set up for durft so come see me on the toegay and you wont be so lukky hondafag
Old 06-23-2011, 11:16 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by sk8erdude10230
the day u have a honda that beats me by third gear i will run my car into a tree and drive a moped.... i honestly dont think u understand a nissan is faster then a honda.... a stock sr20... can beat a b20 turbo..... so i am almost positive a built rb25 can walk on any honda swap..... unless its a full blown race car. and thats with the built rb being daily driven....
But what are you getting at?

Quick Reply: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!