Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Old 06-23-2011, 11:16 AM
BROSCIENCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy
Default Re: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Originally Posted by sk8erdude10230
the day u have a honda that beats me by third gear i will run my car into a tree and drive a moped.... i honestly dont think u understand a nissan is faster then a honda.... a stock sr20... can beat a b20 turbo..... so i am almost positive a built rb25 can walk on any honda swap..... unless its a full blown race car. and thats with the built rb being daily driven....
Udumbro

I have a TSX........

COME AT ME BRO!
Old 06-23-2011, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

sk8erdude10230 has disabled reputation

I LOVE MY 2 MULTICOLORED NISSAN THAT GETS WALKED BY HONDAS TRY ME

Old 06-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

the day u have a honda that beats me by third gear i will run my car into a tree and drive a moped.... i honestly dont think u understand a nissan is faster then a honda.... a stock sr20... can beat a b20 turbo..... so i am almost positive a built rb25 can walk on any honda swap..... unless its a full blown race car. and thats with the built rb being daily driven....
Not only can you not form a proper sentence..but you obviously can't read either. He said he had a 240..not a Honda. You might wanna go take a couple English classes at your local CC.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:27 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I LOVE MY 2 MULTICOLORED NISSAN THAT GETS WALKED BY HONDAS TRY ME

Your RB25DET ain't all that.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:29 AM
Got Swagg?

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Your RB25DET ain't all that.
And the car is ugly as fuck, to boot.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

sk8erdude10230 has disabled reputation

your right it isnt all that cuz its fucking built u ignorant son of a bitch..... i guess it isnt all that ccuz none of your lil hondas could keep up with it.... LETS GET IT STRAIGHT...... HONDA IS THE PEOPLE WHO CANT AFFORD TO BUILD A NISSAN OR A TOYOTA..... SIMPLE AS THAT..... and yea i mean i guess it is ugly as fuck if u drive a fuckn civic and think type r's r so awsome with there 180hp..... at the crank... just cuz i dont waste the money on some massive topmount setup doesnt mean its not quick..... plus lets get it straight u had a fuckn rb... u know how much more reliable and hwo much faster it is then your avg honda...... i mean common know

Last edited by sk8erdude10230; 06-23-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: infio
Old 06-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

your right it isnt all that cuz its fucking built u ignorant son of a bitch..... i guess it isnt all that ccuz none of your lil hondas could keep up with it.... LETS GET IT STRAIGHT...... HONDA IS THE PEOPLE WHO CANT AFFORD TO BUILD A NISSAN OR A TOYOTA..... SIMPLE AS THAT..... and yea i mean i guess it is ugly as fuck if u drive a fuckn civic and think type r's r so awsome with there 180hp..... at the crank... just cuz i dont waste the money on some massive topmount setup doesnt mean its not quick..... plus lets get it straight u had a fuckn rb... u know how much more reliable and hwo much faster it is then your avg honda...... i mean common know

Dude, just stop. You are only making this worse, and are really only sounding more and more ignorant as time passes.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:36 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Grammar it owns you son...
Old 06-23-2011, 11:40 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I HAVE an RB. You are a fool. Eat a barrel of dicks, faggot.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:49 AM
Got Swagg?

Okay, raise your hand if you drive a Honda..

And you're right about Honda fags..which is why I stick with BMW. Take your shitty S14 off a cliff please.

Quick Reply: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!