Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Old 06-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Got Swagg?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Just throwing this out there...this IS the same faggot that revved the living piss out of that car for nearly 3 hours straight at the east coast honda meet,then decided it was a great idea to do a pull THROUGH the parking lot.

Just saying...same faggot.
And the plot thickens..
Old 06-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Honda Owner =

Nissan Owner =

So what does that make me?
Old 06-23-2011, 01:06 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Odyssey
Honda Owner =

Nissan Owner =

So what does that make me?
Who was phone?
Old 06-23-2011, 01:10 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Just throwing this out there...this IS the same faggot that revved the living piss out of that car for nearly 3 hours straight at the east coast honda meet,then decided it was a great idea to do a pull THROUGH the parking lot.

Yougay, dat shit was idling you juss nawt ust ta the powre of the Arby's25debt kuz all u got is a shitty Henda.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:47 PM
SG

C16EFSedan has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sk8erdude10230
the day u have a honda that beats me by third gear i will run my car into a tree and drive a moped.... i honestly dont think u understand a nissan is faster then a honda.... a stock sr20... can beat a b20 turbo..... so i am almost positive a built rb25 can walk on any honda swap..... unless its a full blown race car. and thats with the built rb being daily driven....

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by sk8erdude10230
i will run my car into a tree and drive a moped.
This thread is so full of win. And by win i mean win the fuck will this finally happen
Old 06-23-2011, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

sk8erdude10230 has disabled reputation

well considering i never did a pull through the parking lot i guess ud be wrong and i only started the car 1 timne during the meet...... so looks like ur the stupid ass...... i simple drove the car into the meet parked it..... started it 1 time.... 6ghrs later started it and drove out..... but i guess i did do a " pull through the parking lot" since i was all of 20 ft from the entrance....

Old 06-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

sk8erdude10230 has disabled reputation

im not even goingto argue with you ignorant ass people...... no point.... yall all just argue and argue and talk shit cuz u have nothing better to do. i just figured there would be other people who enjoy there cars as much as i enjoy mine and in reality. if you think a honda is faster then a built 6cyl. then i guess you are full a fail. no point in even arguing becouse in the end HONDA GUYS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!! end of story. HONDAS ARE FASTER THEN SUPRAS..... AND SKYLINES awsome!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Cliffs? Also, OP IS FAG.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:59 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Cliffs? Also OP IS FAG.
OP is a fag ARE the cliffs lol
Old 06-23-2011, 08:18 PM
Registered member

2Wheelin has disabled reputation

I believe they have a book for you, it's called "grammar for dummy's" you non spelling full sentence having failure!!!! My 6 yr old nephew has better English than you and you wanna have a meet.. How about having a tutor session Nissan boy!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!