Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Old 06-23-2011, 08:29 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!

Originally Posted by sk8erdude10230
well considering i never did a pull through the parking lot i guess ud be wrong and i only started the car 1 timne during the meet...... so looks like ur the stupid ass...... i simple drove the car into the meet parked it..... started it 1 time.... 6ghrs later started it and drove out..... but i guess i did do a " pull through the parking lot" since i was all of 20 ft from the entrance....
im not even goingto argue with you ignorant ass people...... no point.... yall all just argue and argue and talk shit cuz u have nothing better to do. i just figured there would be other people who enjoy there cars as much as i enjoy mine and in reality. if you think a honda is faster then a built 6cyl. then i guess you are full a fail. no point in even arguing becouse in the end HONDA GUYS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!! end of story. HONDAS ARE FASTER THEN SUPRAS..... AND SKYLINES awsome!!!!!!

Ho. Lee. Shit.

I think your ECU is smarter than your HUMAN CU.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:38 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Ho. Lee. Shit.

I think your ECU is smarter than your HUMAN CU.
He seems rather... How do I put this?
Old 06-23-2011, 08:42 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by TongWoo
He seems rather... How do I put this?
Old 06-23-2011, 08:53 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

That's it!
Old 06-23-2011, 10:34 PM
SG

C16EFSedan has disabled reputation

well considering i never did a pull through the parking lot i guess ud be wrong and i only started the car 1 timne during the meet...... so looks like ur the stupid ass...... i simple drove the car into the meet parked it..... started it 1 time.... 6ghrs later started it and drove out..... but i guess i did do a " pull through the parking lot" since i was all of 20 ft from the entrance....
of course i have pictures of my own car but i dont take " good" pictures hints why im asking if anyone shot any photos of it . and also.... to the man who said i "Revved it in his ear" if you didnt realize a hks ssqv + rb25 isnt a good mix and its just plain loud..... and btw the 3 or 4 x i started it i was showing people who were talking to me about it...... cant help it sounded better then half the cars out there with exeption of the supras and I6 cars out there

Caught you in a lie you ignorant fuck. Dont talk shit when your not prepared for war.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:01 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Why the fuck did you go to a honda meet if you A. don't own a honda and B. claim to hate them so much
Old 06-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Sk8erdude; Your overall demeanor and defensive attitude how made the situation from bad to worse. Judging from how you wanted to organize a friendly meet, but then attacked every single person with a Honda at every opportunity made it clear you cared more about that then seriously organizing anything. Just read through your posts, you come off as a dick.

Next time before you want to try to organize a meet, go look at all the other successful meets/shows. There is often months of planning and coordination that go into them. Not just between people on here but also businesses that will allow it. You can't just just throw an idea out there and expect it to stick, especially with awful grammer, and ignorant attitude.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:40 AM
Banned

psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54

im not even goingto argue with you ignorant ass people...... no point.... yall all just argue and argue and talk shit cuz u have nothing better to do. i just figured there would be other people who enjoy there cars as much as i enjoy mine and in reality. if you think a honda is faster then a built 6cyl. then i guess you are full a fail. no point in even arguing becouse in the end HONDA GUYS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!! end of story. HONDAS ARE FASTER THEN SUPRAS..... AND SKYLINES awsome!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XWda7n4Yt8 you wrong
Old 06-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

I LOVE MY 2 MULTICOLORED NISSAN THAT GETS WALKED BY HONDAS TRY ME

oh fuck i forgot about this thread, bro your car is fucking hideous, you probably rip it through your neighborhood at all hours and do burnouts in school zones while blasting "keep on dancin' till the world ends" don't you?
Old 06-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
Why the fuck did you go to a honda meet if you A. don't own a honda and B. claim to hate them so much

LOLz sorry i had to

Quick Reply: LETS START A NISSAN MEET!