Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

Old 08-28-2008, 10:03 AM
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

is jenn not going now? i just noticed her not up there....?

and im guessing we can load up our cars/trucks with heads and they get in.... ?
Old 08-28-2008, 10:06 AM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

Originally Posted by m nagger
is jenn not going now? i just noticed her not up there....?

and im guessing we can load up our cars/trucks with heads and they get in.... ?
no she doesnt want to run her car, yeah they said as long as someone rides in with a car they get in. I dont remember hearing about a passenger limit
Old 08-28-2008, 10:18 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch
no she doesnt want to run her car, yeah they said as long as someone rides in with a car they get in. I dont remember hearing about a passenger limit
well aight, if i drive ill pile it up im sure....

if i take the truck and trailor im filling in the truck and the trailor. haha full enclosed trailor with my car and as many heads as i can fit in there without having to worry about making my car look worse that it will....
Old 08-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by m nagger
what time do you plan on running?

as long as everyone else?

travis went 11.0 on slicks, im going on a bigger slick his i heard were only 24's, with a little more seat time (not taking away from travis what so ever).

so im shooting for that area....
I honestly have no idea what I'll run. Hence why I'd like to see what you run, then what i run before we go. I highly doubt you'll need the slicks when you run me, but like i said, we'll see.

I just have a feeling streets tires arent going to like your car at full boost.

I'v ran a fully gutted ~300whp coupe on street tires from a dig and put 7-8 cars on him in the first 100 or so feet because of the traction issues he had.

Last edited by Muncher; 08-28-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:11 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

why?
I was told that they grip a little too well at the track and are known for causing breaks or something like that. They are designed for the street and slicks are better suited for the track. I was pretty much asking. Cause I am trying to pick up a set.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:39 PM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I was told that they grip a little too well at the track and are known for causing breaks or something like that. They are designed for the street and slicks are better suited for the track. I was pretty much asking. Cause I am trying to pick up a set.
et streets are slicks, are you talking about et street radials? Any sticky tire can break something, gotta pay to play
Old 08-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by siclike7
I honestly have no idea what I'll run. Hence why I'd like to see what you run, then what i run before we go. I highly doubt you'll need the slicks when you run me, but like i said, we'll see.

I just have a feeling streets tires arent going to like your car at full boost.

I'v ran a fully gutted ~300whp coupe on street tires from a dig and put 7-8 cars on him in the first 100 or so feet because of the traction issues he had.
sooooo... are you thinking your gonna beat nagger? even on the street? id say youll kill him till he hits end of 3rd. then hes out like a rocket ship

but slick is like giving his car AWD off the line.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:31 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

et streets are slicks, are you talking about et street radials? Any sticky tire can break something, gotta pay to play
i dont know much about tires. I just heard that its not a good idea to run ET streets. I thought that an ET street was a street tire and ET Drags were slicks. I dont know if its true or not.. that is why I was asking. I heard it and wanted to see if anybody would verify.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:50 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Rich - get some Nitto 555R's
Old 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Rich - get some Nitto 555R's
for a street tire? or at the drag?

Quick Reply: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"