Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

Old 08-28-2008, 03:05 PM
What's next?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO
Default Re: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

555Rs are drag radials....

Which can be used for both.

Last edited by NVR KNO; 08-28-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:11 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
for a street tire? or at the drag?
Both
Old 08-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by Do Work
sooooo... are you thinking your gonna beat nagger? even on the street? id say youll kill him till he hits end of 3rd. then hes out like a rocket ship

but slick is like giving his car AWD off the line.
Why the hell do you insist on instigating? I was making the simple statement that it'd be a very one sided race with him on slicks and he'd potentially blow the tires off of his car on street tires, which could or could not turn it around in my favor. He was spinning like crazy the first time we ran on 17 and he was making a lot less power.

So no, I'm not saying anything will or will not happen, I've never been to a strip and I've yet to see his car since the increase in power, so I'm in no position to say what will or will not happen.

Last edited by Muncher; 08-28-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
i dont know much about tires. I just heard that its not a good idea to run ET streets. I thought that an ET street was a street tire and ET Drags were slicks. I dont know if its true or not.. that is why I was asking. I heard it and wanted to see if anybody would verify.
ET streets are slicks with lines cut in them to make them DOT legal. They also have the ET street Drag radial which is good for both street and track, just don't be in a hurry if you get caught in the rain with them on. The best all around DR you can get will be the Nitto's. They have decent life, and handle rain well til they get bald.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by siclike7
Why the hell do you insist on instigating? I was making the simple statement that it'd be a very one sided race with him on slicks and he'd potentially blow the tires off of his car on street tires, which could or could not turn it around in my favor. He was spinning like crazy the first time we ran on 17 and he was making a lot less power.

So no, I'm not saying anything will or will not happen, I've never been to a strip and I've yet to see his car since the increase in power, so I'm in no position to say what will or will not happen.
Don't get worked up. Talking shit before a track rental is the best part!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:51 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Originally Posted by siclike7

This is true I was there the night yall two ran on 17 and he even though the car was making more than him, and after we re-tuned it gained a ton more. so It should be interesting to see you 2 run again.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Don't get worked up. Talking shit before a track rental is the best part!
It is, but I dont like for SOMEONE ELSE to say i was talkin shit. It's not the same.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:15 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

im gonna break like 4 axles all day so it wont matter....
Old 08-28-2008, 06:47 PM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

Originally Posted by m nagger
im gonna break like 4 axles all day so it wont matter....
is your car gutted or full interior?
Old 08-28-2008, 11:18 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch
is your car gutted or full interior?
how you want it.... ?

it will have the full interior in it. but will have weight reduction done. the car is to new for me to not have back seats.... plus i like hauling the shawtys around.

when i was running it before it was a completly stock interior si. only thing missing was the jack, still had a spare in it, and everything. it will not have that or any sound deading in the car what so ever. if i get around to yoking the carpet out before the rental.

Quick Reply: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"