Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

Old 09-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher
Default Re: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

Originally Posted by Do Work
no im just gonna bring it
I was curious if you were carrying it for someone. You just trowing it in and hoping for the best or are you tuned for it?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:37 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Does anyone know if VP Import is anywhere to be had around here?
Old 09-19-2008, 06:08 AM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

As much as I would lke to go, there's just too much going to be going on for me to go. Sucks tho, I already have that day off from work.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:35 AM

IcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud of

THREE SPOTS LEFT!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:29 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

NAGGER FLAKED .... GO FIGURE
Old 09-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

ultra spikey has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
NAGGER FLAKED .... GO FIGURE
ah ghey...is anyone caravanning there? we gonna have a "cookout"? anyone know the rule for open/closed lugnuts? and roll cages(I probably wont need one)?
Old 09-19-2008, 08:41 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Tech was always pretty loose in the past. They were hit and miss when it came to enforcing cage rules. I ran 4-5 10 sec passes without one and another guy was running low 11's and they told him to stop due to no cage.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:50 AM
Built, HTA, V9

Fuck it.. I'm going. Heading up to the bar to pay for it now. I have a trailor to use but not sure on the truck now. Any have a tow rig lying around they're not driving down with? Don't have mine yet.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:18 AM
Built, HTA, V9

PAID
Old 09-19-2008, 11:28 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

We gotcha man .... I cant wait to see that thing run.

Quick Reply: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"