Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

Old 11-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

Originally Posted by siclike7
Actually, he was gunna come to this on the original date, but a few things got in the way.

I have to install my harness bar and build a makeshift camera mount for it...will they say anything about a home made mount? I wont be running harnesses on it so its only use for tomorrow will be for the camera.
do not defend this guy, he was never on the list, nor would he of ever taken his car to a track. I know gary as well. he does not race. end of story. i mean , weve all pulled with him on the interstate a couple times. but you should also know that he bullshits a little. his car is all show, and not much go, thats why he went ARC under the hood. im not hatting, his car is damn sexy.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by Do Work
do not defend this guy, he was never on the list, nor would he of ever taken his car to a track. I know gary as well. he does not race. end of story. i mean , weve all pulled with him on the interstate a couple times. but you should also know that he bullshits a little. his car is all show, and not much go, thats why he went ARC under the hood. im not hatting, his car is damn sexy.
Lol, well if you knew him like you say you do, youd know hes been before and dabbled around the idea of attending this when the original date was still a go.

But I'm not speaking for him anymore, he has his own brain and can speak for himself.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, well if you knew him like you say you do, youd know hes been before and dabbled around the idea of attending this when the original date was still a go.

But I'm not speaking for him anymore, he has his own brain and can speak for himself.

cool, i hope you texted him and told him to chime in.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by Do Work
cool, i hope you texted him and told him to chime in.
Nope, if he sees it, he sees it.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:18 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Nope, if he sees it, he sees it.
haha, dude, im getting a little more excited now.. i ran a s2k last night, WOT for a bit and no fuel cut, so i think things are looking up. go read the kill in "road kill" hahaa..
Old 11-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

hydro1110 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by IcantDo55
Latest from VMP

Gates will open at 8am tech will take place in the staging lanes
What time does everyone plan on showing up at the track. Im going down from Richmond. What do we need to have to get into the gate?

Or is it better if I meet everyone down there at a certain time? It takes me about 30~40 minutes to get there.

I also have one of those heaters if we need another. Just let me know and I will throw it on the truck
Old 11-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch
any kind of movement wil be an issue after those stock diffs grenade
LOL... and you know this. I'll be happy in the 1.9 60ft range with some wheel spin.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Why would you when the RWD cars will be hooking just fine? It was a cold day when I got my best 60" ever at VMP for a rental. We had to wait til a little after 10 to start running though.
He's hitting fuel cut anyway.. seems like an easy answer. For me, and spinning.... I have ass for tires.

Must spin, save diffs.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Built, HTA, V9

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch
i thought he was jawjapr now?????
and to continue in my names sake....

after blowing cobra's is defeated.... the 3v will be next. I owe you anyway.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:47 PM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

Originally Posted by japslapr
the 3v will be next. I owe you anyway.

Quick Reply: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"