Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

Old 11-21-2008, 07:39 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"

Originally Posted by japslapr
nightmare of a day....
You stole my towel!!!! Give it back!!!!

Originally Posted by F8L 500
I can honestly say that I had an awesome time and hope the next time is better! It was nice to finally meet a few new people and see old friends!
Maybe I will not break the next time.

11.87 @ 117.99 (19 psi on 93 pump)... not bad considering I got the engine in at 12am that morning and had to adjust the timing and all at the track. Not to mention that I was spinning first gear and got that time. but I broke the rearend the next run so I couldn't see what she could do after adjusting the timing and pushing it up to 21 psi. I will replace the rearend and find out though!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 03:24 AM
SVT > Z06

Evil SVT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch
10.91@128.90 ! ! ! !
Good Stuff man!!

Once again 4.6 >*

Old 11-22-2008, 03:57 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT

Maybe I will not break the next time.

11.87 @ 117.99 (19 psi on 93 pump)... not bad considering I got the engine in at 12am that morning and had to adjust the timing and all at the track. Not to mention that I was spinning first gear and got that time. but I broke the rearend the next run so I couldn't see what she could do after adjusting the timing and pushing it up to 21 psi. I will replace the rearend and find out though!!!
Broke the rear? Pardon my ignorance here, but isn't that 300zx rear end supposed to be extremely strong?
Old 11-22-2008, 04:04 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

Originally Posted by Racin Jason
HAHA, yeah, well I learned my lesson on doing that.

and thanks!

Your car was running good btw!
Yea once you got the burnouts done it was money from there.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:46 AM
Registered Member

gdnf2et will become famous soon enoughgdnf2et will become famous soon enough

My best time of the day was 12.14@111.86 in the Monte...The Monte was a last minute sub for me..Been getting the Talon ready for this for over a month; buying parts, dyno tune at Adrenaline..Thursday night the end clutch went out..Oh well..
I did get at least 19 runs in from 12 - 4 and greatly improved my reaction time..
Old 11-22-2008, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

gdnf2et will become famous soon enoughgdnf2et will become famous soon enough

Not to mention that I was spinning first gear and got that time. but I broke the rearend the next run so I couldn't see what she could do after adjusting the timing and pushing it up to 21 psi. I will replace the rearend and find out though!!!
There is a non-turbo 300zx @ Pick and pull in va Beach..It yellow and the rear was still there Thur morning..
Old 11-22-2008, 05:41 AM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

Originally Posted by gdnf2et
There is a non-turbo 300zx @ Pick and pull in va Beach..It yellow and the rear was still there Thur morning..
well there you go.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:47 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Broke the rear? Pardon my ignorance here, but isn't that 300zx rear end supposed to be extremely strong?
The twin turbo rear end is extremely strong with the 3.6 gear. I have the rear end from an N/A which has a 4.10 gear. Its a tighter gear but its not as strong.

Originally Posted by gdnf2et
Sounds like I am making a trip to pick n pull!!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 12:22 PM

IcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud of

See if they have a Miata one there too...lol
Old 11-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Sorry, lol. I didn't see where you had went. You make it home alright? I either blew out a diff or broke a rod that holds the shift fork.... something went. The car is stuck in gear.

Car is being set up for road racing this winter...

Quick Reply: LONGSHOTS PRESENTS - "FRIDAY ON THE STRIP"