Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Looking for Car Show Organizer

Old 02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USD Media is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Car Show Organizer

I'm looking to get in touch with a reputable and experienced car show organizer/promotor. The type of car show does not matter to much (domestic or import or both).

I am with U.S. Drift and we are thinking about incorporating a car show into some of our events and would like to work with an experienced promotor so we would not have to worry about running the car show along with everything else. We already have venues and dates, we just need an experienced person to run it.

Contact Info:
Michael Collins
Media@usdrift.com

or you can send me a message through this site or post in this thread

If interested please contact me and I can get you more information.

Thanks
Old 02-27-2007, 11:59 AM
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312
Default Re: Looking for Car Show Organizer

What's in it for us?
Old 02-27-2007, 12:54 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

i've put together the 757 meets that have had great turnouts...

shoot me a PM if you would like....

anything i can do to help
Old 02-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

please go to www.megameet.org and then pm me please. Check out all the pics.

3000+ cars per event, monthly, over 6000+ people.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:28 PM
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

Originally Posted by projekt
i've put together the 757 meets that have had great turnouts...

shoot me a PM if you would like....

anything i can do to help
willing to help or run one? two totally different aspects.

USD Media: Enough about me. What kind of budget are we looking at? What kind of "prizes" offered? What kind of timetable do we have? Who are our sponsors? what can we offer them and what can they offer us? would we be soliciting our own sponsors? press pack? Estimated turn out you would like? Are we talking about parking lot pimpin' or an actual car show where judges, awards cermony,
b!tches you know ... the whole 9.

Last edited by C45P312; 02-27-2007 at 01:34 PM.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:40 AM
Registered Member

Basically what we are looking for is someone to work with and to come into our event and hold a car show. This person/organization would run it completely. What we already have our set dates and paid for venues. Along with the marketing that we already do for our events.

The person/organization holding the car show would keep all their entry fees and sponsor money they bring in, depending on if its a sponsor that wants to sponsor just the car show or if they want to also support the drift competition. And would provide any prizes/trophies that they wuold like to give out.

What we are mainly trying to do is get more attendance at our events to get more people familiar with U.S. Drift.

I can give anyone interested more details through pm or email.

Thanks
Old 02-28-2007, 05:47 AM
teamULTRASPEED

Originally Posted by USD Media
Basically what we are looking for is someone to work with and to come into our event and hold a car show. This person/organization would run it completely. What we already have our set dates and paid for venues. Along with the marketing that we already do for our events.

The person/organization holding the car show would keep all their entry fees and sponsor money they bring in, depending on if its a sponsor that wants to sponsor just the car show or if they want to also support the drift competition. And would provide any prizes/trophies that they wuold like to give out.

What we are mainly trying to do is get more attendance at our events to get more people familiar with U.S. Drift.

I can give anyone interested more details through pm or email.

Thanks
Sure, send me a PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:14 AM
wanna play?

rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Harold Hartel at hardhar@cox.net . He will be able to help you out.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Registered Member

I am noticing that alot of the posts are from people in the Hampton Roads area. The first event we are looking to do this at will be in Manassas, Va just to put that out there.

Thanks
Old 03-01-2007, 08:19 AM
wanna play?

rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USD Media
I am noticing that alot of the posts are from people in the Hampton Roads area. The first event we are looking to do this at will be in Manassas, Va just to put that out there.

Thanks
Harold Hartel is the President of the VPCCC which my club is a member of. Have you ever heard of the VA Fall Classic. He runs that show. He will be able to get you in touch with someone that most likely can give you great help. They do shows all over the state. You can check out some of the things he has put together at vpccc.org

Quick Reply: Looking for Car Show Organizer