Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Mischief.tv and the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET presents....

Old 07-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Gotta Love Twins!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of
Default Mischief.tv and the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET presents....

Mischief.tv and the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET invite you to attend the DASH Motors & Performance Grand Opening Meet on Sunday, August 1, 2010 from 12-5 pm. DASH Motors & Performance has been in business since 1998 and recently purchased the Saturn of Manassas Dealership (8132 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA 20109) in order to expand. They are a one stop car shop dealing with everything from buying/selling used vehicles to building a ride that will turn heads. So come check out some of the hottest rides that the Mid Atlantic Region has to offer along with the Mischief characters and cars that have been featured in the films. There will also be import models from DASH Models Inc. posing for pictures by the official photographer HighGrade, DJ Jon Deke & LJ MTX performing, and food vendors so bring the entire family. Admission is free and we ask that only modified cars park on the dealership property. There is plenty of parking at the surrounding businesses for normal vehicles and recommend showing up really early in order to get a good parking spot. Make sure you mark this on your calendar and don't forget the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET slogan:

Cars, Trucks, Bikes, People, All Colors, All Styles...You bring the fun!

If you have any questions, please visit www.Mischief.tv or send an email to dustin@Mischief.tv, dashperformance@gmail.com, or info@megameet.org.

-Ryan

Last edited by jspecb18c; 07-22-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Banned

emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer
Default Re: Mischief.tv and the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET presents....

idk bout that not enough effort to make ppl wanna come i guess
Old 07-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

Place is coming along great, mad props to my boy Dash. this meet should be off the chain. EVERYONE COME OUT.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Gotta Love Twins!

jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emptylotsurfer
idk bout that not enough effort to make ppl wanna come i guess
LOL yeah I already know that no one is going to come and the planning for the past couple of months is a waste but I can always hope right?.... If you make it out to the meet, make sure you track me down and say hi

Originally Posted by DoriSha
Place is coming along great, mad props to my boy Dash. this meet should be off the chain. EVERYONE COME OUT.
It definitely is and just trying to get the word out for him.

-Ryan

Last edited by jspecb18c; 07-21-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:14 AM
AC-UR-AGE

marshallbc will become famous soon enough

Yeah, this is plenty of time for planning. No one really ever has anything going on Sundays.... I will be there, well I mean we will be there sorry goose. Dude it said FREE in big letters, that all I need to see for me to be there. I might bring out the new Skyline or maybe the SL65 Black Series..... I am almost done putting them together. Those build it yourself diecast cars are harder than I thought to put together....

But we will most likely roll up on the R1... I will put the models in the backpack LOL
Old 07-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Gotta Love Twins!

LOL....I still have a Celica, RSX-R, Civic Hatch and a Supra model that I have been building for years and need to finish. I actually bought a B-Series Integra model so that I could put the motor in the Civic Hatch to make it even more like my old car.

-Ryan
Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

can i be a model? lol i seen this on my350z i was like where is it on vad
Old 07-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

you can come up and model starbux, just not on my car

cant wait to see everyone there. Dont forget to come up and say high....if your from here, you will have to tell me your online name or I wont know who the hell you are btw
Old 07-22-2010, 11:35 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

hi im starbux!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Official MB Drifter

Bimmerdude is on a distinguished road

hai im 13 what is this place?

Quick Reply: Mischief.tv and the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET presents....