Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

MOTOR WORLD MEET

Old 06-08-2006, 10:36 PM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97gsT01gsR has disabled reputation
Default Re: MOTOR WORLD MEET

sounds good to me. will be giving you a call tomorrow/today! what the hell is the #?
Old 06-09-2006, 12:19 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DerekBaker
iv never seen that happen, so that prouble aided in you guys being banned. Im the only one that works there on this site. I wouldnt say anything about dragva, but we arnt gonna treat you guys any different than we do with other groups. Kicking people off is the only real joy of working there, so we do so whenever possible. But as long as you dont have idiots wrecking on purpose and putting track attendents in danger you will be ok.
We can wreck without putting anyone in danger Just leave the people turned around, we will eventually hit them straight again.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:54 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

The time before that they kicked me off the Grand prix track.. I was pretty pissed.. was the last 1 to roll out of the starting grid and 5 laps around, I had passed all but 1 Kart and she kept blockin my line, so I turned her ass goin into the first hairpin.. They booted me..
Old 06-09-2006, 03:14 PM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

97gsT01gsR has disabled reputation

sorry didn't call today i got f*cked at work didn't have no time off. will call tomorrow on free time!
Old 06-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by TPJ
We can wreck without putting anyone in danger Just leave the people turned around, we will eventually hit them straight again.

the one person on the box cant take his eyes off the track when people are on it.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:42 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

I'm down too. When is it gonna be?
Old 06-19-2006, 03:12 PM
U LòÓk Mad !!

CarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these partsCarShowz is infamous around these parts

hey.........i was just around there yesturday (i think) LoL
I saw the sign on the higway when I was being bored driving around.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:44 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Wow, I forgot about this section and I actually came in here to post up a thread just like this one. Minus the Jakes BBQ afterwards.

If I could honestly get a head count for a saturday I would call and make the plans and let toocool show up. If not you can handle it, which might be a better idea since they would reconize too cool and my self in the office. Probably have apicture of us with a X threw them.

As they had said, more than 20 people for a day and you got bracelets for 26 bucks a person for 2 hours. The last time we went it was 26 bucks because who knows why. Good luck to you.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by litlespic
Wow, I forgot about this section and I actually came in here to post up a thread just like this one. Minus the Jakes BBQ afterwards.

If I could honestly get a head count for a saturday I would call and make the plans and let toocool show up. If not you can handle it, which might be a better idea since they would reconize too cool and my self in the office. Probably have apicture of us with a X threw them.

As they had said, more than 20 people for a day and you got bracelets for 26 bucks a person for 2 hours. The last time we went it was 26 bucks because who knows why. Good luck to you.

They dont have the 2 hour wrist bands anymore. Its just 5 ride and 8 ride bands.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:02 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Thats pretty gay. That just makes me not want to go.