Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

New VA Rides Car Meet!

Old 03-15-2011, 05:45 PM
giggity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR
Default Re: New VA Rides Car Meet!

Originally Posted by Qwiksillva
It seems to me that both of you are just out to wreck each other's parades (from a reputation standpoint).

This thread reminds of the typical scenario where two high school parties fall on (or near) the same date so you have to go bash each other publicly to make sure they come to your party and not theirs.

@ laserspeeddemon: You probably should have just left the thread alone, because if the OP really ends up doing dumb shit at the event, then everyone who goes will learn first hand if he is not abiding by his very own rules. Then he'll look like a douche, and you'd get what you want.
fwiw I didn't bash revx publically. I actually wished them the best with their meet.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:30 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

O snap what is this?
Laser and Rev not supporting this but a member from his.... group leaders? (is that what he calls it? ) Faslane06 is going to show up to this meet and support this....hmmmmmmm
Old 03-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

I'm not going to get into it anymore. I'm sick of fighting with these guys.

Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
-Romans 12:19

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 03-15-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:47 PM

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Im sure god doesnt want to waste time with little quarrels like this .... thats why they make pastors
Old 03-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Registered Member

faslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by starbux
O snap what is this?
Laser and Rev not supporting this but a member from his.... group leaders? (is that what he calls it? ) Faslane06 is going to show up to this meet and support this....hmmmmmmm
go look at the first post from the last meet.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:51 PM

your new name is brutus!
Old 03-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

faslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to beholdfaslane06 is a splendid one to behold

your new name is brutus!
sure lol.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:56 PM

Thought yall were homeslices but.... i guess even caesar was besties with brutus
Old 03-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

your new name is brutus!
That makes me Ceasar.. WOOOOOOT!

Oh wait, he dies!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon

Oh wait, he dies!
In case you didn't know, we all do.

Quick Reply: New VA Rides Car Meet!