Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Old 04-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R
Default Re: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Originally Posted by Wii
OMG that Teg has a Red valve cover! That should in the wild class!!!
LOL

Originally Posted by HighendVA
What really got to me what when all those "so called show stoppers" looked at us like -Take that- when they were leaving. Like they showed us up.?? All i want to say is pull some middle school stuff at HIN and see who is who. We could of had the whole Saturday night Walmart crew take home with better cars then them. IDK iam still bugged out over it.
the only thing i dislike more than a ricer is an arrogant ricer.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

WOW, that looked like a crazy Car Show! The categories and judging
Old 04-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 6spdeg
hybrid garage rsx

See thier you go again this car was'nt built by hybrid imports.. The car was orginally sponsored by illusions who gave him a discounted paintjob.. Then he ran promotion shit forever for a discount on parts and recently they pissed him off.. Now just a month or so ago he gets your stickers and you do a bolton and its a hybrid garage car.. The car is a stock motor'd RSX with boltons and a paintjob and car audio thats it..I heard ACT wants him to roll with them anyway.. Brett is smart he is gonna get everything he can discounted but you can't brag about doing shit on that car..
Old 04-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

another round i see...
Brett chose to apply stickers... as stated previously...
Nothing EVER stated built by.. unlike other companies..
There is nothing being bragged about... lol.
If he wants to roll like that so be it. His decision.
If you are such boys with him and have such an issue with his choices.. bitch at him.
Now whos' riding whose nuts.. LOL.

Last edited by 6spdeg; 04-27-2007 at 07:00 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

another round i see...
If you are such boys with him and have such an issue with his choices.. bitch at him.
I honestly don't care what he does i've known him forever and talk to him occasionally on the phone he used to live at my house.. Brett did choose the stickers and he is happy with that because he was promised some stuff and he would be a fool not to put the sticker if what he said was true..

All i'm saying is this you keep saying hybrid garage's RSX like you built,designed or had a hand in it.. That car has been winning shows the way it sits right now for a few years to me its lame..

If John builds him a motor or turbokit i understand but until then its a joke
Old 04-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Samuels
I honestly don't care what he does i've known him forever and talk to him occasionally on the phone he used to live at my house.. Brett did choose the stickers and he is happy with that because he was promised some stuff and he would be a fool not to put the sticker if what he said was true..

All i'm saying is this you keep saying hybrid garage's RSX like you built,designed or had a hand in it.. That car has been winning shows the way it sits right now for a few years to me its lame..

If John builds him a motor or turbokit i understand but until then its a joke
LOL... think about what you are saying.. Making these comments about someone elses car... then always stating I dont care...
Think about it...
Old 04-27-2007, 07:06 PM
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

another round i see...
Now whos' riding whose nuts.. LOL.
haha.
true and hilarious, sweet combo..
Old 04-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Banned

SAVAGE has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=SAVAGE;3013648]and as fare as brets car your right we havent did a lot to it but, never clam to do so. That is something new to us we are tring to help him out and in return get some publisity out of it . he fallow the show sceen and we dont just tring to make name house hold. But very soon we will haare hands on the car and then we will say we did.

whos on whos nuts now we left on a good a note last night but here we go agian. I thought we was the ones starting shit here rich not the flunky's.

Ronnie ask bret what the deal is before you get on here with your mouth. A last I check that how a sponser ship works. simular to mark giving you shit at cost so youll defind him on here all the time. it works hand in hand.

But yeha me and the boys are tired of hering you state shit that has nothing to with you. and never hearing the other siad just runnig your fucking mouth . SO I REALY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU TOMARROW NIGHT.
and here you go with your bull shit agian do you post just hoping no body is on cause when we say somthing then you dont care If you dont care shut the fuck up and dont say nothing in the fucking frist place.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Banned

you still repling shut the fuck up
Old 04-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Banned

grow the fuck up