Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Old 04-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default Re: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

John i'm gonna tell you straight up i will beat the brakes off of you i held you like a lil biotch at brauning playing with you.. You better hit the gym before you ever think about stepping to me i will hurt you dog and thats real talk.. You best bet is to stay home..

I don't say shit that did'nt come from his mouth...
Old 04-27-2007, 07:22 PM
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

word yo.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Banned

SAVAGE has disabled reputation

dude you are a fucking joke, speak that shit when there is nothing but air and opporpunity. You will deffenitly need the air you was about to have a heart attack we we was just playing around.
But you will get your chance I promise you .
Old 04-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Banned

and dont tell me behind a computer walk up to me like a fucking man you think you are tomarrow and say that shit .
Old 04-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Banned

whats amadder you dont like the heat when it is on you fag
Old 04-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SAVAGE
dude you are a fucking joke, speak that shit when there is nothing but air and opporpunity. You will deffenitly need the air you was about to have a heart attack we we was just playing around.
But you will get your chance I promise you .
Get knocked out if you wanna thats your call you have 0% chance of doing shit to me i got a paycheck right here says you get hurt... From what i hear anyway someone else might paw you apart before you get to embarass yourself..

Just remember you took the shit to this level with the insults on the page before.. I posted proof about what Rich was saying no insults just proof.. Brett knows the deal how do you think i knew what happened at the track..
Old 04-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

And for real i'm not stupid enough to attack anybody at a public venue but go ahead and talk that shit.. Better yet i'm sure we can go right behind brauning if you wanna bang before or after..

Dude eat something hit the gym then talk to me i can bench 4 of your lil bodys your letting your mouth right a check your ass can't cash seriously..

But i forgot you grewup in barry farms all i can is show me best thing you can do is pull that heat..
Old 04-27-2007, 07:31 PM
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

::yawn::
did you say something....
Old 04-27-2007, 07:32 PM
im slow

chirp chirp is an unknown quantity at this point

were can i find race results
Old 04-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Banned

this is what happens when some body sets on here all day and talks shit about stuff they have no clue about then they try to turn it around and act like they dont care. to me I dont know about ya'll but that makes no since to me at all. then they get on and say you have no class and look for every resaon to start some more shit every body can see we just went throw this last night . So I hope every body that read this see's were the real problem lies. Sorry for people having to read this shit but it has to stop.

Ronnie get the fuck over it, take your read faced ass out from in front of the computer before your head explodes and go do some thing watch tv people still do that. take a shower bet off, something just stop sticking your nosie in shit that has nothing to do with you. use this form to sale parts or look at backroom thread.
But I will have no problem explaining this to you tomarrow face to face , LOL dont come down with the flu. or have a coolant leak or nothing like that.

Quick Reply: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23