Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Old 04-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAVAGE has disabled reputation
Default Re: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Let me guess paul or mark thinks there going to do so or let me guess maybe dave right. get a life. all of ya'll are a fucking joke. but I love seeing how cooled the water is. So im going to have to test them out.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:42 PM
im slow

chirp chirp is an unknown quantity at this point

^^SOMEBODY HELP HIM^^
Old 04-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SAVAGE
this is what happens when some body sets on here all day and talks shit about stuff they have no clue about then they try to turn it around and act like they dont care. to me I dont know about ya'll but that makes no since to me at all. then they get on and say you have no class and look for every resaon to start some more shit every body can see we just went throw this last night . So I hope every body that read this see's were the real problem lies. Sorry for people having to read this shit but it has to stop.

Ronnie get the fuck over it, take your read faced ass out from in front of the computer before your head explodes and go do some thing watch tv people still do that. take a shower bet off, something just stop sticking your nosie in shit that has nothing to do with you. use this form to sale parts or look at backroom thread.
But I will have no problem explaining this to you tomarrow face to face , LOL dont come down with the flu. or have a coolant leak or nothing like that.
You obviously have no clue what i'm about your best bet in appraoching me is just swing.. You wanna bang lets take it outside the track i'm not catching another charge but i'd love to embarass you and your potty illiterate mouth.. My 8yr old can spell better then you..

All i did was highlight where you said no was saying that was hybrids car.. I explained to you that Rich was and you guys all attacked me with insults it was'nt even directed in a bad way..

But now you've inserted your junk in your own mouth..
Old 04-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Banned

every body it only cost five dallors to get in at the beach tomarrow. To me sound like a good dealI hear that its going to be a big event. 5 bucks well spent dont warry about the 5 bucks to race its not going last that long.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Banned

by the way on the phone with bret now
Old 04-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Banned

hes reading
Old 04-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Banned

dont use the fucking race track as a excuse now. you was talking like you was trained to go. I dont need no charges bla bla. were do you work? real close to home. I heard you work in a real bad neighborhood.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SAVAGE
every body it only cost five dallors to get in at the beach tomarrow. To me sound like a good dealI hear that its going to be a big event. 5 bucks well spent dont warry about the 5 bucks to race its not going last that long.
I wanna bang for real dog holla at your boy lol whooooooo i love it you are not very smart but i'm sure anyone coulda seen that... All kinds of fields down that MOFO with no cops or behind brauning its on you..
Old 04-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

Well Ronnie... I just talked to Brett..
He has no iss's with it being called Hybrid RSX etc..
He has given full approval for most anything for promoting his vehicle. He chose to use hybrid Garage (under his own will power)as well as handing out any literature that hybrid may have to provide to the public.

Hope this clears up any concerns that you may have with his vehicle and being promoted for Hybrid Garage.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Banned

your a hard dude.

Quick Reply: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23