Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Old 04-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default Re: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

why would you wanna bang in public so somebody can pull me off of you f that i'm not a lil kid John i will hurt you and leave you lay.. Not sure why you came at me like that but its your stupidity and embarrassment and you run a shop lol..

I'm not posting anymore i'll be thier i don't need to bring 15 people niether but if you feel froggy at any point just leap.. If you wanna bang away from 5 0 just holla..
Old 04-27-2007, 07:57 PM
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

not sure why? is that a joke? i think jon has told you numerous times, quit stickin your shit where your shit does not belong!
fuck, get a clue shorty...
your fighting a loosing battle either way...
Old 04-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Banned

SAVAGE has disabled reputation

was that 50 or five,O. and who said what about what 15 people. alright GANGSTER. have a good night.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 6spdeg
Well Ronnie... I just talked to Brett..
He has no iss's with it being called Hybrid RSX etc..
He has given full approval for most anything for promoting his vehicle. He chose to use hybrid Garage (under his own will power)as well as handing out any literature that hybrid may have to provide to the public.

Hope this clears up any concerns that you may have with his vehicle and being promoted for Hybrid Garage.
i'm telling you what i was told just like someone i assume John had his pit tied up near his car and told the ACT guy don't worry i built it because of something about a chain scratching it.. Now seriously how would i know any of this shit..

Brett will be mad but i don't give a shit i know what i was told i don't makeup shit..
Old 04-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Banned

dont forget to watch your sopranos to night get you pumped. and leason to some real gangster shit on the way to the track tomarrow.
like i said joke.
you are to hard for me ronnie Im going stop fucking with yeha.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

seems like you are misinterpreting many things..
for instance.. you stating that it is posted somewhere that hybrid has built his car.. this is a farce. However, I was told that you told brett that it says this.. When in actuality its just the opposite and has been stated many times to you that it does not state that nor will you find anywhere that does.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Banned

what the fuck are you talking about what pit . and the only time i was near act was at nhra and both of my pits were at home with the wify and kids. so i dont know what the fuck your on but what ever normal samuels comment nothing about nothing and alot abot a little bit.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

There were no dogs at the races.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Banned

you most took your go hard or go home pill this morning or something. your unbelivable to night i tell ya.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SAVAGE
what the fuck are you talking about what pit . and the only time i was near act was at nhra and both of my pits were at home with the wify and kids. so i dont know what the fuck your on but what ever normal samuels comment nothing about nothing and alot abot a little bit.
i have no clue i'm telling you what he said.. That savage told the ACT guy he built the car.. He was'nt cool with his car being called hybrids RSX like you have done in other threads Rich.. He might tell you guys different but i would to if i was getting custom turbokits with lil money etc...

just remember i came in peace with proof of what was said you guys once again started the immature name calling like fatass in the other thread so i responded.. I'm not afraid to take no ass whooping but none of you clowns can do it.. Just like i said before or after i got a paycheck you do anything with me you can have it thats real talk..

Quick Reply: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23