Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Old 04-28-2007, 02:24 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sleeper4g63 has disabled reputation
Default Re: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Originally Posted by spnamnt
omfg ridiculous
I agree, too many people running their traps. Samuels, just chill man, not one of them will even try you 1 on 1, i gaurantee.So all you are doing is wasting your breath. All this is going to do is cause you to get jumped, shot, jail, or whatever, so just leave it alone dog.but if there is any ever any problem, you know where me and my brother are, just hit me up. and damn mike and jon, i thought you guys were cool, especially you mike, seeing the fact that i have known you forever, what the f#$% is the deal, you guys need to just chill, we all live in the same area and there is no reason for beef PERIOD. just my 2 cents, all of you guys need some zanex or something to relax.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:55 AM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

WOW, Looks like this thread is going to get lock or move to SPO.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:00 AM
Registered Member

Yes it needs to be......now that i've read the entire thread, or the posts that were legible, i see entirely to much shit talking and name calling. Truthfully, it really pisses me off. There are way to many internet thugs on here, and belieave me most of them are some real pusses, i actually think its hilarious.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:08 AM
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation
Talking Re: NHRA Virginia Sport Compact Nationals April 22-23

Originally Posted by sleeper4g63
I agree, too many people running their traps. Samuels, just chill man, not one of them will even try you 1 on 1, i gaurantee.So all you are doing is wasting your breath. All this is going to do is cause you to get jumped, shot, jail, or whatever, so just leave it alone dog.but if there is any ever any problem, you know where me and my brother are, just hit me up. and damn mike and jon, i thought you guys were cool, especially you mike, seeing the fact that i have known you forever, what the f#$% is the deal, you guys need to just chill, we all live in the same area and there is no reason for beef PERIOD. just my 2 cents, all of you guys need some zanex or something to relax.
listen bro, i was straight with everybody around....personally, the line was crossed awhile ago when ronnie did the same shit his doing now...
jumped in some shit he had no business speaking on...thats why me and ronnie are what we are...
im not a very forgiving person, especially when it comes down to him running his mouth before, and now when he makes attacks towards my peoples and my business..
so it is what it is, i can tell you straight up there will not be any "jumping" of anyone, if people got words...take it heads up
so if ronnie, or anyone else has a problem with me...bring it to me
not my peoples, not the internet....im around and not hard to find.

other than that im cool with whoever,
as far as the brett thing..i could care less about the second hand knowledge shit, im cool with brett,were not all into "show scene" but brett's rocking are shit and promoting us..aslong as that is what it is..im willing to help out brett as much as i can.

we're not on here searching for shit to start with people, were on here to end bullshit people started!
.late. check you guys tonite....
Old 04-28-2007, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by frk_concepts
listen bro, i was straight with everybody around....personally, the line was crossed awhile ago when ronnie did the same shit his doing now...
jumped in some shit he had no business speaking on...thats why me and ronnie are what we are...
im not a very forgiving person, especially when it comes down to him running his mouth before, and now when he makes attacks towards my peoples and my business..
so it is what it is, i can tell you straight up there will not be any "jumping" of anyone, if people got words...take it heads up
so if ronnie, or anyone else has a problem with me...bring it to me
not my peoples, not the internet....im around and not hard to find.

other than that im cool with whoever,
as far as the brett thing..i could care less about the second hand knowledge shit, im cool with brett,were not all into "show scene" but brett's rocking are shit and promoting us..aslong as that is what it is..im willing to help out brett as much as i can.

we're not on here searching for shit to start with people, were on here to end bullshit people started!
.late. check you guys tonite....
Thats understandable, but i would be a hot sob to if someone called me an innapropriate name, there is absolutely no need whatsoever for someone to call someone a name or cuss at them period. This should be handled in a mature manner, you guys are trying to become a reputable shop in this area, and in my opinion you cant have someone cursing in every post at anyone making a statement. That makes people not want to deal with them, cause whereever you go, you are going to have that one person that isn't happy with some work someone did for them, so that person makes a statement and someone from the place where it was worked on, comes out cussing, f-this, f-that, what is that gonna solve? Nothing, just gonna give a bad rep... am i right? An example.......Everyone badmouths promotion.....but they turn there cheek and keep humpin....growing and getting business. They dont fire off, stfu, f-u, i'd like to see everyone succeed, things need to be handled in a business like manner, from everyones end, just plain and simple.......so my opinion everyone needs to get rid of this childish ass beef shit, this is not high school, its the real world. My 2 cents

Last edited by sleeper4g63; 04-28-2007 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

im always trying to get my fight training skills down. anyone wants to brawl PM me.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mugenej8power
im always trying to get my fight training skills down. anyone wants to brawl PM me.
Pmd