Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Pro-Motion Tuning - Dyno Wars - 07/29/06

Old 07-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
40th04GT has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pro-Motion Tuning - Dyno Wars - 07/29/06

The results will most likely be posted within this thread. We are still dynoing cars now at 9pm! It's benn a fun day and lots of great friendly people came out to make it a good event.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:28 PM
Registered Member

Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr

Yeah the guys working there were very friendly. Lovely car Ryan. Nice to see you that beut run. I was happy with what my car put out.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Banned

chea I I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
I'll be up late the night before doing a fuel system install on a galant VR4, but i'll head over when I wake up for sure to watch
Who's galant VR4 did you work on? I have one to so I was just wondering.
1991 202/2000
Old 07-31-2006, 01:46 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I had fun watching, was a good time as usual.

chea I I, It was a local here, i dunno the number of his car, name is ben.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:41 AM
Gotta Love Twins!

jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of

It was a great event but the humid air and hot temperatures were not helping out our cars at all. Here are my numbers:

-1998 TT Supra (100% stock)-
270 whp
272 wtq

-2004 RSX Type-S (100% stock)-
180whp
137wtq

Now that I have the baseline numbers for both cars, it is time to start modifying Nice talking to everyone and hope to be there again at the next Dyno Wars!

-Ryan
Old 07-31-2006, 11:39 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jspecb18c
It was a great event but the humid air and hot temperatures were not helping out our cars at all. Here are my numbers:

270 whp
272 wtq

180whp
137wtq

Now that I have the baseline numbers for both cars, it is time to start modifying Nice talking to everyone and hope to be there again at the next Dyno Wars!

-Ryan
You own both of those? if so, where do you work, and are they hiring? haha..
Old 08-01-2006, 09:08 AM
Closed 11/07

ProMotionTuning is an unknown quantity at this point

He works for promoting Mega meets lol j/k Ryan!

Hey Ryan... Call me when you get a chance man
Old 08-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

270 whp
272 wtq

180whp
137wtq

-Ryan
Those numbers sound good to me. Remember the dyno has corrections for different weather conditions
Old 08-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Gotta Love Twins!

jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
You own both of those? if so, where do you work, and are they hiring? haha..
Dave,

I saw you car up there all day long and remembered it from vadriven but I have no idea what you look like. I wanted to talk to you about your car and compliment on how it looked in person but maybe I will get to meet you next time at Pro Motion.

I do own both cars but you will see the girlfriend driving the RSX-S (K20TYPR on the license plate).

I work for Lockheed Martin as a government contractor for the Marine Corps but would also suggest trying to get on with Titan. My office is not hiring at the moment but if you have your final clearance, then check out their websites for some opportunities.

If you want some more info, just send me a PM. Take care and talk to you later.

-Ryan
Old 08-02-2006, 03:13 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Dave,

I saw you car up there all day long and remembered it from vadriven but I have no idea what you look like. I wanted to talk to you about your car and compliment on how it looked in person but maybe I will get to meet you next time at Pro Motion.

I do own both cars but you will see the girlfriend driving the RSX-S (K20TYPR on the license plate).

I work for Lockheed Martin as a government contractor for the Marine Corps but would also suggest trying to get on with Titan. My office is not hiring at the moment but if you have your final clearance, then check out their websites for some opportunities.

If you want some more info, just send me a PM. Take care and talk to you later.

-Ryan
Well thanks for the compliments.. I didn't see the supra? I probably got there way too late (overslept). I was in and out with some other people a bunch, so while my car was there most of the afternoon, I was there off and on.

I was joking about the job thing because it just seemed kinda funny you went from a civic to a TT supra and a new RSX, must be makin some good money. I am for real looking for a job trying to get back into the IT world though, so I'll send you a PM anyways

Quick Reply: Pro-Motion Tuning - Dyno Wars - 07/29/06