Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

REV-X Dyno Competition Day!!!

Old 05-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default REV-X Dyno Competition Day!!!

Since the meets thread keep drowning out the events I'm running through REV-X with all kinds of garbage, I figured I post a new thread in the events section, since this is a separate special event we are trying to run. Please keep all the other meetz BC out of here.

REV-X Dyno Competition Day!!!

I met with a local shop this week doing a Dyno day in a month or so. Right now we are just putting feelers out. We are looking at 40 cars max (for 1 day) or 80 cars max (for two day). For now the most it will cost would be $65 for 3 pulls or $85 for 3 pulls with A/F read out. If you decide you want to have them tune your car they will put the $85 towards the price of the tune.

I am also approaching the sponsor about possible chipping in towards the price of the dyno pulls or renting the dyno for the entire day (meaning it's free to you). But for now I just need to see who is interested.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 05-05-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:05 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: REV-X Dyno Competition Day!!!

Name of shop?
Old 05-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Home Wrecker

allmotorcrx has disabled reputation

$65 for 3 pulls or $85 for 3 pulls with A/F read out.
ouch, almost twice what ive paid at other vendors dyno days. should be more like $45 with a/f graph
Old 05-05-2011, 09:08 AM
giggity

RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR RCE EATR

From REV-X's facebook...

I should also mention that we (meaning both REV-X and the shop) are not interested in dynoing 110hp wonders. Brauning said 250ph-300hp +. I would like to start at 350hp +
so im guessing they are doing it at brauning automotive which has a 2wd dynojet.

and the prices are the same that VA Rides was quoted when we talked to brauning about doing a dyno day. they arent the best price but they arent super expensive.

Last edited by RCE EATR; 05-05-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
Name of shop?
Brauning Automotive.

Allmotorcrx, this is the most you will pay, but I'm hoping to get the price to FREEEE! Just gotta work with the sponsor.

And I can't read the last post because I've ignored it, but I assume it's something along the lines of mentioning VA Rides in my thread.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 05-05-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:44 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

my mariner has 260... can i has dyno
Old 05-06-2011, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

NO! :-|. lol
Old 05-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

I need to generate interest if we wanna do this.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

BP-mx3 has disabled reputation

Depending on the date and time I'd like to see what stock numbers I'm pulling.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

What kind of car do you have?

Quick Reply: REV-X Dyno Competition Day!!!