Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

SATS @ PAS - June 16th - 9pm

Old 06-17-2007, 09:51 AM
round ii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SATS @ PAS - June 16th - 9pm

Had a real good time & was able to finally meet a lot of people that I've been chatting with online for months.

Kevin, thanks for the offer - but after sleeping on it for a night I have to decline.

PS - That SE-R was freaking LOUD!

oh, and cargee you suck for bailing on ANOTHER event.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:16 PM
WeShouldHaveShotguns

vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT vinny89GT

I had fun for the short time I was able to stay.

I will certainly be at the next one.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Had a real good time & was able to finally meet a lot of people that I've been chatting with online for months.

Kevin, thanks for the offer - but after sleeping on it for a night I have to decline.

it was nice meeting/talking to you last night
Old 06-17-2007, 12:30 PM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

The NSX looks spec-fucking-tacular. But yea, I should be posting the SE-R video later tonight. I'll link it in here.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Shucks, I thought I really threw out a reasonable offer there. Half of the asking price is usually decent for Vadriven, right?

Nice to meet you, hopefully we'll all make it down there and really chat, perhaps I'll wave some cash in front of you and drive a NSX home.

Thanks for coming.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:54 PM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brnzbuddha
The NSX looks spec-fucking-tacular. But yea, I should be posting the SE-R video later tonight. I'll link it in here.
Thanks bud! Didn't hear too much about the specifics, but someone told me that the car was just running open header. I'm eager to see what it does with a good bit of back-pressure! Those crossover was ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Floda$E-R #1
Shucks, I thought I really threw out a reasonable offer there. Half of the asking price is usually decent for Vadriven, right?

Nice to meet you, hopefully we'll all make it down there and really chat, perhaps I'll wave some cash in front of you and drive a NSX home.

Thanks for coming.
Haha - it was tempting, had you tossed in a '+ 88' Civic Sedan' I might have been driving home a FWD! Still wish that you would have snagged the S2000 from me though!
Didn't really get to chat with you too much, seemed kind of busy dyno'ing everyone's cars. Definitely let me know if you're in the area though.
If the car is still around, I'm sure we could discuss some cash / title exchanging
Old 06-17-2007, 12:57 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Still wish that you would have snagged the S2000 from me though!
Once I saw your old s2k in person when the new owner was at Corey's I was really feeling some regret on not coming down and taking it for a ride because I knew I would have boughten it. Then when I heard him get on it leaving I was really pissed at myself. Live and learn.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:04 PM
round ii

Originally Posted by Floda$E-R #1
Once I saw your old s2k in person when the new owner was at Corey's I was really feeling some regret on not coming down and taking it for a ride because I knew I would have boughten it. Then when I heard him get on it leaving I was really pissed at myself. Live and learn.
Hah - trust me I can understand that. The very few times he has brought the car out, being behind him in even the NSX makes me still miss the car when I see him punch it. Last night made me miss the car even more. I really would have liked to had a tank of C16 in the trunk, opened the cutout, and see how she did on your dyno!
Old 06-17-2007, 02:19 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

Special thanks to PAS (Mark, Kevin, and Mike), Chris and Bryan for helping me get my coolant leak under control. Boo, rubber lines that split between the block an firewall, which leaves about 2.5" to try an fix it. Oh and, thanks to Not Stock for letting me borrow the light. It's now a manageable drip instead of niagara falls. I didn't get to dyno or meet many 575 folks But, at least I was able to limp back up to Fairfax and it was good catching up with the 804 peeps.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:33 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

My highlight of the night was Coldstone.

FUDGE AND CARAMEL AND AND BROWNIES!

Quick Reply: SATS @ PAS - June 16th - 9pm