Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

ANNOUNCING: Trade Ratings!

Old 02-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation
Default Re: ANNOUNCING: Trade Ratings!

the only thing that sucks about this is that since i've been on this board, i've had literally like 25 transactions but get no credit for that.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:27 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally Posted by FR3SHT0D3F
the only thing that sucks about this is that since i've been on this board, i've had literally like 25 transactions but get no credit for that.
If you know the people you have had LEGIT transactions with, PM them. But do not make threads asking people to give you credit.

Tonight, i went through my PM list and shot PM's to people i have had recent transactions with, and asked them to return feedback of their experience. As you can see, i am up to 5.
Old 02-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

It's nowhere near important enough to me for me to make threads about it, so no worries there. I'm talking transactions over the last 3 years. there is no way i can remember each and every person i've had one with and how it went. for instance, i bought some integra seats from you but i can't remember when it was...
Old 02-07-2006, 06:02 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally Posted by FR3SHT0D3F
It's nowhere near important enough to me for me to make threads about it, so no worries there. I'm talking transactions over the last 3 years. there is no way i can remember each and every person i've had one with and how it went. for instance, i bought some integra seats from you but i can't remember when it was...
At least 2 years ago, i have not lived in that apartment for 2 years.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:53 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MerF
Does admin have the ability to see all the "feedback" a user has left? So to see if a "senior trader" is abusing his/her freedom?

im sorry for a dumb ?...but im not understanding this.I just baught a car from a geat seller and wanna to help him out.so how do i do it?
Old 02-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

look under their name and you should see Trade Rating: (#) click the number to goto their feedback page.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:12 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by sung
look under their name and you should see Trade Rating: (#) click the number to goto their feedback page.
This is a good a place as any, but I'm seeing trial members posting hte FS forums, so you may want to check on that. I'd have to look through my subscriptions for the example thread, but there was definitely a trial member posting.