Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

can mods read personal PM's?

Old 12-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
98formulaLS1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: can mods read personal PM's?

yeah thats all true. I am super mod @ hrfbody.com and i admin'd my own site for a while too. mods cant read, but admins could read from the database if they wanted, but its too much of a hassle if theres no point.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:19 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

so how does a mod/admin know that this new account is me even though i used a proxy to mask my ip?
Old 12-06-2006, 01:21 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Here.

www.proxydetective.net

The ad's are not Work Safe.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:58 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by intence
so how does a mod/admin know that this new account is me even though i used a proxy to mask my ip?
Perhaps you didn't do a good job of masking your new screen name. For example, 'boots' on here has signed up with different names about 10x now. But as soon as he posts something, everyone knows who it is and he gets the ban stick again.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:10 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by litlespic
Here.

www.proxydetective.net

The ad's are not Work Safe.
repost!

ha i was gonna use that as my next website on that forum. too late for that now.

but im just going to call me ISP and have them change my IP.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:18 AM
I hate soccermoms

v8Buster has disabled reputation

most mods on theese forums do not have access to the datbase, only the owner or people he trusts do, but yes people who have access to the database can read them but most people probably dont.