Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

deleting post

Old 02-11-2006, 03:20 PM
takin it all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY
Default deleting post

Not bitching here, just wondering.

When a post is deleted do we get a pm stating why or no?

I noticed my post was deleted in Urvtecs2slo thread about his Cd player. I know i went off topic about getting on another dudes case about talkin shit about the price for the cd player (he's done it in a # of threads and i was tired of it), but on the other hand i did say good things about the price and the deck.

Like i said im just wondering
Old 02-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung
Default Re: deleting post

if you know your post went off-topic then why do you need a pm telling you so?
Old 02-11-2006, 03:28 PM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Originally Posted by sung
if you know your post went off-topic then why do you need a pm telling you so?
im wondering beacause some cases arent as clear as others. I have noticed a lot of cleaning up of drag with the new army of mods you have. And things are changing, and alot of the crayness that this site use to have is slowly disappearing, and with this alot of the things we use to say are being deleted and some of us are going to wonder why. Like if were use to do one thing then the new mods come in and start to delete post and the posters are left sitting there wondering why, when before they would get away with saying it.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:31 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

With as many posts as we're deleting in the classifieds, there's really no time. I've deleted at least 300 posts in the classifieds today.

If the posts don't follow the rules in the classifieds, they're probably going to be deleted.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:37 PM
takin it all

ok another question.

after you noticeing that you are deleting alot of post from one person, are you sending out warnings or are you just going to keep deleting post from the person?

reason i ask is that cause i can name a few people who scan the fs sections and just critize people about there price and the quality of the item
Old 02-11-2006, 04:38 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

That's handled on a case by case basis.
Old 02-11-2006, 04:46 PM
takin it all

ok...thanks tim and sung..
Old 02-12-2006, 05:27 AM
takin it all

ok this thread http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...=123749&page=3 i was complimenting the guy on his car, i wasnt off topic and it got deleted. whats the deal and yes tim i read your #13 rule. im starting to think this is getting out of control.

this place use to be a chill site but i dont know what you all want to acomplish with changing things so drasticly but good luck
Old 02-12-2006, 05:29 AM
takin it all

and in this one i did the same thing http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127108 and it didnt get deleted
Old 02-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I deleted your post in Leigh's thread because you quoted a deleted post.

accordin 2 me started flaming Leigh about a price. You defended Leigh, but you quoted accordin 2 me and made a comment towards him.

If I delete a post I'm going to delete every single post after it that has it quoted or has anything to do with it.

P.S. Nothing's getting out of control. It was out of control before now everyone has to abide by the rules and some people don't like it.