Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

deleting post

Old 02-12-2006, 09:06 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: deleting post

Originally Posted by slowsilverteg
ok this thread http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...=123749&page=3 i was complimenting the guy on his car, i wasnt off topic and it got deleted. whats the deal and yes tim i read your #13 rule. im starting to think this is getting out of control.

this place use to be a chill site but i dont know what you all want to acomplish with changing things so drasticly but good luck
We are enforcing the posted rules, uniformly. If you are not the seller and you are interested in buying the item listed, there is no reason to post in the thread.

That is the way the classifieds are supposed to work, but there wasn't enough manpower to enforce the rules. Now there is.

As Joe said, things were out of control before, and now we're trying to correct it.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I'd also like to add that if the post is blantantly off-topic then you will not receive a PM. If it's borderline and we feel we need to delete it then I think a PM should be sent.

For instance in Leigh's thread it was blantant flaming/off-topic bullshit that was handled as such. Your post wasn't bad, but like I said you not only quoted a deleted post, but you added to the off-topic conversation going on albeit your post was in favor for the thread starter.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by slowsilverteg
reason i ask is that cause i can name a few people who scan the fs sections and just critize people about there price and the quality of the item
Suspect #1 chiming in.

Like I've said in other threads, I was doing so because shit was outta control. Quite frankly, I'm done with that since there is moderation now. I was getting beyond annoyed with the trolls running all over the site. So I took it upon myself to make them a bit less comfortable with ruining shit.

Anyway, I'm done.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:48 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

ok thanks Joe and tim. i'll try to watch what i do