Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

DragVA Banner Design Contest!

Old 12-28-2005, 10:49 AM
GIO
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GIO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DragVA Banner Design Contest!

DragVA management is proud to announce its first major promotion!

Mission - Management is looking for 2 different web banner designs to advertise and promote DragVA.com. Banners will be used by management and DragVA users to promote the site.

Breifing - Web Banners must be animated. The look we are looking for...we dont know. Impress us! 468px by 60px and 728px by 90px are the 2 sizes we need. Both banner designs have to have the same basic style and look.

Time - You have till the end of January...BUT if an exceptional submission comes in and management agrees on it, that submission will automatically win the banner design contest.

Rules - You must be a DragVA member. You are allowed to submit more than one submission. You cannot submit one size. Their is no age limit. You will have to sign an agreement with DragVA.com for use of art.

Prizes -1 Real Wheelz Jacket $100 value* (see attached pictures for colors). 2 Free tickets to an event of your choice!*. DragVA.com decals. Promoted to a "Patron" for one year*.

Submission - Submit here as a post or PM GIO and I will post for you.

Good luck everyone and have fun creating and supporting your forum!

*DragVA.com reserves the right to limit which "Sport Compact event" you will be able to choose from. Event list to choose from will most likely be Nopi NDRA, Battle of the Imports, Midnight Madness, IMSTAR, Drift Show Off, HIN, OC Car Show, Round Up, and others to be listed. DragVA.com reserves the right to award jackets depending on what sizes and supply are available. DragVA.com reserves the right to de-promote Patron status.
Attached Thumbnails DragVA Banner Design Contest!-redjacket-small-.jpg   DragVA Banner Design Contest!-blackjacket-small-.jpg   DragVA Banner Design Contest!-bluejacket-small-.jpg  
Old 12-28-2005, 10:57 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: DragVA Banner Design Contest!

Cool! Bookmarked for later.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Nice contest, but is management above the rules now? Can't host the pics?
Old 12-28-2005, 11:41 AM
GIO
Registered Member

Originally Posted by greygti
Nice contest, but is management above the rules now? Can't host the pics?
I really dont understand your question about management? But correct me if I am wrong. No management is not above the rules. And management can also participate since we are looking for talent to reward. But I really dont see how this question involves the contest...

So get to creating! And stop asking so many questions.. this isnt an AOL commercial.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:35 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

hes talking about how you just attached pictures that arent of vehicles which is against the rules.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:04 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by EclipZ
hes talking about how you just attached pictures that arent of vehicles which is against the rules.
Ooh! Now it makes sense to me too.

You're a smartass, Corey.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:41 PM
GIO
Registered Member

LOL! Smartass! Sorry... The pictures were not hosted so we wouldn't run into the problem of people reading and joining just to win the contest. That way members would have a better chance to contribute and win this contest. If running a contest is such a big deal here than I guess we just wont do anything nice anymore.

If you do not have anything to submit or contribute a legit question that is on topic please keep it to yourself and move on. If you have an issue with this use the PM function.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

what is your guys' problems? GIO is well within the rules because he's apart of my staff and has my permission. go find better things to do then to harass every post he makes.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

What's the file size limit? This is important because we can't have submissions that are too large (file size-wise) that nobody can use because of loading time.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:54 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Good luck to all that participate!

Quick Reply: DragVA Banner Design Contest!