Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

DragVA Banner Design Contest!

Old 01-25-2006, 10:52 AM
no longer a moder8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad
Default Re: DragVA Banner Design Contest!

MMK, this month is basically over ... POLL time !

P.S. OMG if i win i get a free set of stickers that i made ! SICK!
Old 01-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Formally Xx1fstgsrxX

TeamDOHC-240sx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GIO
LOL! Smartass! Sorry... The pictures were not hosted so we wouldn't run into the problem of people reading and joining just to win the contest. That way members would have a better chance to contribute and win this contest. If running a contest is such a big deal here than I guess we just wont do anything nice anymore.

If you do not have anything to submit or contribute a legit question that is on topic please keep it to yourself and move on. If you have an issue with this use the PM function.
There is alot of this on drag to many kids just trying to start S#@!, cool contest just one question is there an age limit because my brother is a computer programer and between me and him we can come up with something good, but he is only 16.also when does it end

Thanks
Old 01-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TeamDOHC-240sx
There is alot of this on drag to many kids just trying to start S#@!, cool contest just one question is there an age limit because my brother is a computer programer and between me and him we can come up with something good, but he is only 16.also when does it end

Thanks

Yo can't you read the first post if not here it is again:

DragVA management is proud to announce its first major promotion!

Mission - Management is looking for 2 different web banner designs to advertise and promote DragVA.com. Banners will be used by management and DragVA users to promote the site.

Breifing - Web Banners must be animated. The look we are looking for...we dont know. Impress us! 468px by 60px and 728px by 90px are the 2 sizes we need. Both banner designs have to have the same basic style and look.

Time - You have till the end of January...BUT if an exceptional submission comes in and management agrees on it, that submission will automatically win the banner design contest.

Rules - You must be a DragVA member. You are allowed to submit more than one submission. You cannot submit one size. Their is no age limit. You will have to sign an agreement with DragVA.com for use of art.

Prizes -1 Real Wheelz Jacket $100 value* (see attached pictures for colors). 2 Free tickets to an event of your choice!*. DragVA.com decals. Promoted to a "Patron" for one year*.

Submission - Submit here as a post or PM GIO and I will post for you.

Good luck everyone and have fun creating and supporting your forum!
Old 01-27-2006, 09:31 AM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally Posted by JUSTA EX
MMK, this month is basically over ... POLL time !

P.S. OMG if i win i get a free set of stickers that i made ! SICK!
Old 01-30-2006, 08:20 AM
GIO
Registered Member

GIO is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay! Great submissions...I would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest first of all, for there creative work. Now for what everyone has been waiting for!

The poll will last for 2 days only!

So I would like everyones participation on the voting. (Vote or Die! I dont think so...)

Remember these banners will be used by every DragVA member to represent our community. (Myspace, Personal Websites, Shop Websites, Links pages, and so on..)

There will be one rule - Be fair, dont be biased because the person is your friend or someone told you to vote for them. Everyone is on the same side here.

Choose on the members creativity (Art - Freehand), originality, and style.

The poll will start on February 1st at midnight. And end at midnight (12pm) February 2nd. 48 hrs exactly. We will send a DragVA email to all our members asking them to vote for there favorite.

Good Luck to all the artist members. Start telling your friends when the voting starts.