Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Forums would not load.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Forums would not load.

Originally Posted by QwanSanchez
Why at 1a.m. though? I can fuck prostitutes and sell crack in broad daylight in the HPT.
true true
Old 03-14-2007, 03:08 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

Hampton love baby

Old 03-14-2007, 04:01 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

Originally Posted by nismo
yea all that patron money isnt obviously going to this site.
its gotten worse since this patron bullshit.
thats why i didnt renew.
yea, im may not renew after this term im on is up.. i know it takes alot to kepe a forum of this size going but every night downtime? something has to be messed up with the server computer or something.

Originally Posted by Some_Day
This seems to happen to me every night.
yea.. 9ish until about 1am.. no drag.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

so..... any mods wanna chime in here?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:20 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

...please? wtf.. again today it's been out.. why is it only night time? it's not even slow until 8-9pm then it's out untul 1-3am.. ;(
Old 03-16-2007, 03:38 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Yea I was sad last night
Old 03-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I love all the talk about Patron money.. Do you think this site is free to run or something? I mean lets be real here. I am sure that the money from the Patrons doesn't come anywhere close to covering the operational costs of running the site. Which means Sung (or whoever) foots the bill out of pocket so you can come on here and complain.

So by saying "OMG MY PATRON MONEYS!!!" is just dumb. I understand it's frustrating, but until more than 3% of the members here step up and help out I wouldn't expect things to get much better.

Last edited by Grease Monkey; 03-16-2007 at 06:56 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:55 AM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

NSX bound....
Old 03-16-2007, 06:57 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by dave22
SShhh....
Old 03-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
I love all the talk about Patron money.. Do you think this site is free to run or something? I mean lets be real here. I am sure that the money from the Patrons doesn't come anywhere close to covering the operational costs of running the site. Which means Sung (or whoever) foots the bill out of pocket so you can come on here and complain.

So by saying "OMG MY PATRON MONEYS!!!" is just dumb. I understand it's frustrating, but until more than 3% of the members here step up and help out I wouldn't expect things to get much better.
Thats cool and all but you really didnt answer my question, is anything being done to fix the problem or could you at least perhaps maybe tell us what the problem is?

Quick Reply: Forums would not load.