Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Introducing: New Moderators!

Old 02-10-2006, 11:08 AM
takin it all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

im sorry that your have to come in here and pout and cry about why your post were deleted. Grow up man you know why they were deleted ,dont act supid about it, from what i hear your a very smart guy so just deal with it.

if you dont like something i post ignore it , if its against the rules Tim , jay or one of the other mods with get it.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:10 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY
Default Re: Introducing: New Moderators!

i dont come here to insult people. i know im not good at it so why bother. i come here to have fun , learn something new and shoot the bullshit. wheather it be me "trying " to be funny or not.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:15 AM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
well to avoid such a thing, you guys should flip through the member list and change all of said people's user titles to said insult. (kidding)
but like i said, its a wider problem than just this instance.
I deleted your "this is out of control" post that followed your "fucking faggot" post. The first one was uncalled for, and the 2nd one had no relevance to the thread.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:35 AM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

well, i got a response, and its being taken care of. sorry for the inconvenience chad.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:43 AM
no longer a moder8r

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
well, i got a response, and its being taken care of. sorry for the inconvenience chad.
No inconvenience, i / we were just asked to do a job and weed out content of that nature to help get drag back on the right track. It's nothing personal, i would have removed it regardless of who it came from. I'm just trying to do what was asked of me.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I was the one who deleted your "Fucking Faggot" post. I have no objections to your opinion.. Merely the way it was stated. We we told not to edit posts to suit our liking, so I deleted the entire thing. Should it ahppen again I will be more than happy to pm you about it.

-Dave
Old 02-10-2006, 01:24 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
I was the one who deleted your "Fucking Faggot" post. I have no objections to your opinion.. Merely the way it was stated. We we told not to edit posts to suit our liking, so I deleted the entire thing. Should it ahppen again I will be more than happy to pm you about it.

-Dave
thats cool. all i ask is to be informed.

and i think its hilarious that all of this was about you guys deleting my post calling him what i called him, and you guys have repeated it like, 5 times. haha.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

damn, half the shit i included in my mod application was about how i wanted to clean up all of the personal attacks and stupid arguments and i didn't get picked....

and it seems that was the goal in adding new mods....weird...
Old 02-10-2006, 04:19 PM
no longer a moder8r

Originally Posted by FR3SHT0D3F
damn, half the shit i included in my mod application was about how i wanted to clean up all of the personal attacks and stupid arguments and i didn't get picked....
and it seems that was the goal in adding new mods....weird...
I must ask, without any intent of starting drama (and i seriously mean that) ... how can you say this based on the stuff that went down in the "DoingOK" thread earlier ... was that not a personal attack / stupid argument ? And as previously stated, im not intending to start anything with you, it was just the first thing that popped into my head when reading your post.
Old 02-10-2006, 04:42 PM
takin it all

im glad everything was figured out.

i was thinkin about this on my 4 hr ride down from nova. and if you (the mods) deleted what Urvtecs2slo then your going to have to delete everything that Brandon/coupey/bhova and spic type.

Quick Reply: Introducing: New Moderators!