Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Mass registers / spamming from other forums.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:18 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: Mass registers / spamming from other forums.

I'm just wondering when this became an audio site
Old 07-28-2008, 12:19 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

oh jeez.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:19 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Oh, and can I have the Kenwood deck since he declined
Old 07-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw
Old 07-28-2008, 12:23 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

I do kinda agree with what he's saying though, the older users on this site are very quick to jump down the throat of anyone that is new, and it is turning away people. I think its rediculous 90% of the time. Some new users are worthless, but its gotten to the point where its cool to be an asshole to everyone new on this site, and thats pretty rediculous.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

squillyb has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JNYBGUD
lolz.

yep... thats.... about all i got on the matter. Im pretty sure theres a guy in the local area that can handle some shit flinging done every so often that knows just as much as you do and will help out just the same.

btw... if he doesnt? I HAZ GOOGLE BISH!
hence your mistake, I checked almost every thread, you have no one really.

And back to what I said, its who ya know. I moderate for several large install sites, good thing I wouldn't flame and or suggest limiting new users huh or you may never get those answers. And I'm not talking about just tossing in a pair of 12's in a prefab with the amp screwed to the back of the box.

Last year on three sites I discovered a mod that was being performed to allow daytime running lamps via the fog lights set up. It involved a couple relays and a few jumpers. Over 50,000 people had done this mod before I saw the thread and stopped it. The mod in itself would cause engine fires during a front end collision due to being un fused and improper wire diameter calculations. I might have saved over 50,000 lives by being a member of that thread.

What have you done since joining this site, anything helpful to anyone?
Old 07-28-2008, 12:26 PM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

I do kinda agree with what he\'s saying though, the older users on this site are very quick to jump down the throat of anyone that is new, and it is turning away people. I think its rediculous 90% of the time. Some new users are worthless, but its gotten to the point where its cool to be an asshole to everyone new on this site, and thats pretty rediculous.
That other site that is never to be named was real bad for that and thats why it never grew up. I believe it never will either.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:28 PM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squillyb
hence your mistake, I checked almost every thread, you have no one really.

And back to what I said, its who ya know. I moderate for several large install sites, good thing I wouldn\'t flame and or suggest limiting new users huh or you may never get those answers. And I\'m not talking about just tossing in a pair of 12\'s in a prefab with the amp screwed to the back of the box.

Last year on three sites I discovered a mod that was being performed to allow daytime running lamps via the fog lights set up. It involved a couple relays and a few jumpers. Over 50,000 people had done this mod before I saw the thread and stopped it. The mod in itself would cause engine fires during a front end collision due to being un fused and improper wire diameter calculations. I might have saved over 50,000 lives by being a member of that thread.

What have you done since joining this site, anything helpful to anyone?
lolz. Because this site and its forum members are the end all be all for anything done with cars amirite? My roommate happens to be pretty good with fiberglass and custom A/V vehicle installs. He just doesnt get to BS around a computer much and when he can he doesnt because he works on them all day as it is.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

you can actually, will you put the sticker on your car for 12 consecutive months?

and thanks for having a pair BTW, you will now get crushed by all those old members you were speaking of because you told the truth though.

And its not an audio site, it VADRIVEN accepting all makes and models, just not all people I guess.

My point is no one ever would have known who I was and the things I do because a new poster on this forum doesn't last an hour before getting bashed to pieces.

SAD REALLY
Old 07-28-2008, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by JNYBGUD
lolz. Because this site and its forum members are the end all be all for anything done with cars amirite? My roommate happens to be pretty good with fiberglass and custom A/V vehicle installs. He just doesnt get to BS around a computer much and when he can he doesnt because he works on them all day as it is.

I would be willing to bet your roomamte uses the sites I mod for.

Also good for him to stay busy in this down sloping economy. KUDOS and much respect to the working man. I was there once as well, I'm not any longer at that point in my life but I don't flaunt it.

I have time to BS on the computer because I do alot of cad work now

Quick Reply: Mass registers / spamming from other forums.