Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Offensive Avatars

Old 03-07-2006, 07:09 AM
Awesome.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
Default Re: Offensive Avatars

Originally Posted by s.morgan
I'm going to find an avatar of of a fist in a mans ass.
10. Images that can be considered "work unfriendly" are not allowed in either avatars or signatures.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

LOL what a bunch of pussies.

spic your avatar makes me sick to my stomach please remove it.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:38 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

If you guys have problems with the new moderators them come out and say it and don't keep hinting shit.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:00 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

I think the moderators are doing a horrible job.

You would think that with 10 new moderators you wouldn't hear the excuse "there is so much we have to do, we don't have time to do "this"

Bullshit.

Almost all of the new moderators have grown an ego or added to the one they already have, making the forums not enjoyable by the people that have helped found the site.

Brush my comment off with a smart ass remark as I am sure it will be done.

But there is no hinting the fact the the site was hanging on by people who used this place to interact with friends and such. The car scene is dead, don't kill what is left of it.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:03 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

You would think that with 10 new moderators you wouldn't hear the excuse "there is so much we have to do, we don't have time to do "this"

Bullshit.

Almost all of the new moderators have grown an ego or added to the one they already have, making the forums not enjoyable by the people that have helped found the site.

But there is no hinting the fact the the site was hanging on by people who used this place to interact with friends and such. The car scene is dead, don't kill what is left of it.
Dude Stevo. Shut up. Please. You seem to be the only one complaining.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:05 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by BMC
Fuck no, I'm the only one that has the balls to say anything without worrying about stepping on toes.

Get the fuck out of here, I support the site, I'm going to have a say in something.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:29 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Bullshit.

i agree with some of this...all of the mods have not grown an ego. BUT i couple have. And if there are so many new mods why is there so much to do still?
Old 03-07-2006, 08:31 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Subscribed.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:31 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Actually, it seems that Steve-o has had a chip on his shoulder ever since the new mods were announced, but in the end, it doesn't really matter.

When we do a horrible job, we're quick to be called on it by sung, soulDistortion or the other mods and are corrected.

If you just don't like how we do what we're doing, then that's a matter of a opinion, and you are entitled to think as such, just as others are entitled to think you are just bitching because your underwear is too tight.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:35 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Bullshit.
I hate to disappoint you, but DragVA isn’t my life. I’m a full time student with a full time job and I’m not on here 24/7. I know all of the other mods/admins have lives outside of the internet also. But if something happens, unless it’s 4 o’clock in the morning, it gets dealt with within 10 minutes. If you don’t like something, hit the ‘Report Post’ button and someone will be there.

And how are we doing a horrible job? Seriously, man, show me. And if you say it’s about locking threads and leaving them there, that’s just my personal style of moderation. Is it the best way to handle things? I don’t know, but it gets the job done.
I really hope you’re not talking about me. I try to make myself as personable as possible so if something does happen, someone will PM me and they won’t feel weird about PMing a mod. And I do get a lot of PMs from people about something and we end up shooting the shit through PMs.
I'm trying not to do that as much. I hold back so much because I feel it’s not appropriate for a moderator of a forum to say something like that.
We’re trying to tighten up the forum to reach a broader scope of people than the same 60-70 people who post on here daily. True that this site now is mainly to interact with friends, but all of those friends have one thing in common: cars.

And if the car scene is dead, then what’s up with the 200+ people who still go and meet up every weekend?
Originally Posted by BMC
It’s cool. That’s why we have this section.
Fuck no, I'm the only one that has the balls to say anything without worrying about stepping on toes.

Get the fuck out of here, I support the site, I'm going to have a say in something.
No worries, you’re surely not stepping on my toes. (I have small feet.) Say what you feel.