Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Offensive Avatars

Old 03-07-2006, 09:34 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Offensive Avatars

Originally Posted by Assassin
Hmmmm......nope. Not at all really.
I know, the attitude is well disguised.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I don't agree with this statement. I mean, just because somebody becomes a mod, doesn't mean they have to completely change their "personality." Cause, to me, it seems like some new mods have gotten the, "I'm better than all of you," attitude. .02 done.
I look at it as a noob coming in and would you really want to hang out at a place where the mods are telling the others to go fuck themselves? Don't worry though, I still have my moments. Just not as vulgar as they used to be. And everyone is saying that some mods are on an ego-trip. Call them out and tell them why, just so they know. I'd rather know for sure I'm a fucktard then having everyone else think it.

For example, I wanted to do this, but I didn't.
Originally Posted by blah
Originally Posted by s.morgan
But there is no hinting the fact the the site was hanging on by people who used this place to interact with friends and such. The car scene is dead, don't kill what is left of it.
How can you kill something which is already dead? Is the car scene like a vampire?
And you have no idea how bad I wanted to lock this thread, move it to Eye-Candy, and then bump it for the rest of the day just because I could.
http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130408

Word. Friendlier for everybody? I don't see that happening anywhere NEAR soon. The plethera of assholes on this site is pretty much what makes it tick.
True. But when a newbie post up an intro thread, it usually gets to two pages, and gives them a false sense of acceptance. They might not have the warm and fuzzy feeling for a long time, but it was once there and hopefully it'll carry them past the noob stage.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:36 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I've always been better than you and I've always had the attitude to accompany it.
^^ i tihnk that is what everyone is refferring too, and some are afraid to point it out. honestly the way i see it its a revolving situation alot of this site is based on the drama that goes on daily, take that away and you take the traffic away, take the traffic away and you have no site.

If you ever go on a huge forum youve never been on like Stuntlife or something along those lines youll see why new people dont want to stick around, becasue as soon as they say something they dont think is stupid you have someone being an asshole that says it forst and shows it to everyone. it is just the cycle of life for these type of forums.

Last edited by RightDiddy; 03-07-2006 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:41 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
^^ i tihnk that is what everyone is refferring too, and some are afraid to point it out. honestly the way i see it its a revolving situation alot of this site is based on the drama that goes on daily, take that away and you take the traffic away, take the traffic away and you have no site.

If you ever go on a huge forum youve never been on like Stuntlife or something along those lines youll see why new people dont want to stick around, becasue as soon as they say something they dont think is stupid you have someone being an asshole that says it forst and shows it to everyone. it is just the cycle of life for these type of forums.

Yep, Tim is an arrogant prick. All of the old guys knows this so we all tolerate it or (some of you) ride his cock. But for the NEW guys, he'd just seem like a complete asshole and they wouldn't wanna stick around.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:41 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

we all tolerate it or ride his cock.
I don't tolerate it or ride his cock.

.. and the fact that my avatar was removed because ritz bothered me is fucking childish. grow the fuck up.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:45 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

And now vasponger is banned...

WTF
Old 03-07-2006, 12:46 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

LOL. You PMed me asking me to remove it I read the PM before work then I got to work and you made a thread about it not even giving me a chance to take it off. I did it to fuck everyone bitching about the last one. Seriously Mike you're one of the most offensive people on here or used to be (which doesn't bother me), yet you're all upset about my avatar. If it bothered you that much you could've just clicked the do no show avatar/sig option and I would've let you know when I changed it.

It's ok I still love you.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:48 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

i'm not all upset, that shit was seriously gross

what actually pissed me off was the fact that you can't ignore moderators. fuck that.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:56 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

lol @ vasponger ban.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I didn't ban him (actually I haven't banned anyone ever), but I will tell you his ban was justified by the person that did it.