Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

RE: The Lack of Rules in the vehicles for sale

Old 06-28-2008, 07:27 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: The Lack of Rules in the vehicles for sale

How about this assfuck that makes a new thread EVERY SINGLE DAY about his POS hatch, sometimes twice a day?
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/sear...archid=5950069

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/blackhole-6/wtt-s-eg-hatch-242862/

Last edited by DickButt; 06-28-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:18 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Have a check for content that requires the IMG tag for classifieds and another check for multiple URL for trial users. That would cut out 99.9999% of the fucktards on the site.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by Cyrus the Virus
If they want to sell their stuff quickly, they'll post pictures.
That's what the administrators think. Why should we care if an item sells or not?
Originally Posted by j4k3
Tim needs to be a mod again
Tim has nothing to do with the changes...
Originally Posted by Digital4N6
Have a check for content that requires the IMG tag for classifieds and another check for multiple URL for trial users. That would cut out 99.9999% of the fucktards on the site.
I'd be down for something like this, but nearly all the old requirements were thrown out.

While we're griping about this, I wish people would check the rules when they're updated. There are announcements on the top of the forum letting people know when there is a change that could affect them. Please take the time to read the announcements/rules.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:03 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by Corey
That's what the administrators think. Why should we care if an item sells or not?

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
That's just it. They dont seem serious about selling anything. Which brought about a rise in the number of bullshit for sale threads that are less than half-assed, which hurts the for sale threads that are done properly.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:07 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Originally Posted by Corey

While we're griping about this, I wish people would check the rules when they're updated. There are announcements on the top of the forum letting people know when there is a change that could affect them. Please take the time to read the announcements/rules.
The new rules are specifically what im griping about.

I remember 2 months ago you forced me to become a vendor because i had two cars for sale for profit. But yet Joe Blow can start 100 threads in 3 days making the threads I have to pay for even harder to find?