Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Reporting a post...

Old 05-29-2006, 10:11 AM
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Reporting a post...

preach it to me some more, maybe then you will actually take action when I report something.

whats the point of reporting them when nothing is done about whats wrong.

Old 05-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Reporting a post...

Well, lets see here. You reported this three times:
Originally Posted by V8 Hunter
Originally Posted by BanzaiWRX
Gumbal, thanks. who are you again?
Brian, let it die already....... or you'll be swallowing more dip than you think!!
With these three reasons:
Originally Posted by litlespic
OMG DID SHAWN LOZY JUST MAKE A THREAT!?!?!!?!?!

Im getting brian to call the police and filing for a restraining order the next availible open hours of the majistrates office.
Are the mods on vacation or what? I dont feel safe, I hang out with 'gumbal' on a daily basis. There has been past incidents where shawn has face to face tried to fight this kid, and now he theatens the kid on drag and the moderation is going to take no action against this???
Just incase the first 2 times you didnt notice that i reported this post. I mean I dont know, but someone once said that threats are taken to the grave now, and not ever in a jokingly manner.

PS. You can address your reason for not living up to you'll word in that forum I just found today, where its like a help everyone with problems Dragva is turning into a shrink.
BUT, if you actually read the thread instead of trying to always start up shit, you would have seen:
Originally Posted by V8 Hunter
That quote wasnt directed to you Gumbal, it just so happens that Banzais name is Brian and thats who it was directed too.

Shawn-

So now, what's your fucking problem?
Old 05-29-2006, 10:49 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

In either sense, a threat is a threat. I feel safer known that he isnt out to get me and my friends now, much thank you for that. But why are the rules not in effect?

Thank you thank you, I wasnt going to go up to starbucks for a few days, maybe even take 3 weeks off from up there because I was scared. Threats are no joke these days.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:18 PM
RS Doscientos

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=101

Did these two people not get a temp ban for what dinky threats as these were? I didnt know moderators were to interpret the meaning of rules. The rules are cut and dry of what they are. I paid my 5 dollars to do this research, the least that is done is for someone to own up and tell me why no action has been taken besides the fact that the person that was threatened has not reported the same post. According to the staff it is everyones job equally to clean up drag, only I seem to be over looked in my efforts to stop the trash being spread around here. But I hope this may open up doors to solve the problems on this site, or the thread may be deleted, but atleast I know I made a very valid effort in this matter.

Last edited by litlespic; 05-29-2006 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:52 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Actually, they were unbanned rather quickly because we felt as though those bans were unwarranted.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:59 PM
RS Doscientos

So we are learning from mistakes of the past, that is great to know. Well I guess if you feel as though all action has been taken as neccesary then I shall go on my marry way.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:28 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=101

Did these two people not get a temp ban for what dinky threats as these were? I didnt know moderators were to interpret the meaning of rules. The rules are cut and dry of what they are. I paid my 5 dollars to do this research, the least that is done is for someone to own up and tell me why no action has been taken besides the fact that the person that was threatened has not reported the same post. According to the staff it is everyones job equally to clean up drag, only I seem to be over looked in my efforts to stop the trash being spread around here. But I hope this may open up doors to solve the problems on this site, or the thread may be deleted, but atleast I know I made a very valid effort in this matter.
yah i didnt get banned for a threat... i got banned for goating. i still dunno what that means, but apparently its somewhere in the rules, i just cant find it.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:57 AM
RS Doscientos

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661

Is that not the whole set of rules minus the addition rules for eye candy and super punch out? If we as users are unaware of rules how can we be punished for breaking them?
Old 05-30-2006, 09:53 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

yeah i just pressed ctrl + f and typed in goating on the rules page and found nothing.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

wtf goating?

Quick Reply: Reporting a post...