Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Turning off new registration....

Old 11-23-2004, 07:59 AM
Die reinste Bösen.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear
Default Turning off new registration....

I know Soul D had recommended this eariler to get rid of alot of idiots. I was wondering if the mods were serious because I know myself and a few others are getting sick of these new morons. For instance, just take a look in general discussion....there are like 4 closed threads from newer people who are oblivious. Are the mods going to begin getting stricter or anything to that effect? (i hope no mod feels like i am criticizing them....im not.)
Old 11-23-2004, 09:15 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY
Default Re: Turning off new registration....

yeah these noobs are getting out of hand. they all of a sudden start making threads, calling people out and syaing stupid shit. Its a waste of space. we need to do something to regulate the people who come on dragva.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:31 AM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

maybe a probationary period where their first x number of posts is monitored and if they screw up they get banned?
Old 11-23-2004, 10:32 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

we'll probably implement something.
Old 11-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

these people are probably the same ones that get us kicked out of everywhere. if only we could do something about that too.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:34 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

honda-tech has a pretty good system with the whole trial user thing...and they should only be allowed in certain forums etc.
Old 11-24-2004, 08:50 AM
Slow ass car

Mongoose87 has disabled reputation

Yeah, all these NOOBS are pretty annoying.
Old 11-27-2004, 03:16 PM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

Originally Posted by gear
honda-tech has a pretty good system with the whole trial user thing...and they should only be allowed in certain forums etc.

yeah , and if they screw up within there trial time period, ip ban there ass
Old 11-28-2004, 08:00 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Speaking of IP ban I was trying to post at my g/f's house the other day and her IP was banned from drag. Well I could view/browse all the forums, but I couldn't post because her IP was banned.

I wonder what that shit was about. Oh well I'm for this trial user stage because I hate the idiots that have ruined this board.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:56 PM
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gear
yeah i agree, that setup seems to work fairly nice. Also they use a reputation system as well I believe.

anyways, just curious if new registration is disabled for a while, or if its just a temporary thing while the mods/admins sort out a new system. I know someone who tried to register today and it wouldn't let him. Just curious how long that will last

Quick Reply: Turning off new registration....